Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled 85-90 with my rogue and mobs died before I could get 5 points spamming sinister strike & slice & dice.
    Hardly take any damage with their defensive cooldowns, and If you do then just keep your heal up.

Open fight with:

1 point sinister strike
    Slice & Dice
    Revealing Strike for sinister strike debuff
    Sinister strike till 4-5 points and use Eviscerate or Recuperate (heal) If you need it.

When pulling more than 1 mob then use Blade Flurry coupled with Killing Spree or with 1 mob with alot of health just use Killing Spree when you're low on energy and Slice & Dice is up.

Also learn to use your defensive cooldowns.

Kick to cancel spells.
    Cloak Of Shadows If you have alot of spell damage incoming.
    Evasion & Combat Readiness If you pulled too many mobs.
    Dismantle to remove weapons on melee mobs.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I'd recommend nerve strike over combat readiness. Nerve strike will mitigate far more damage than combat readiness in a single target scenario. Combat readiness is better if you AoE, but you generally shouldn't be AoE pulling when in greens as a rogue. Stick to 1 target at a time, stun it to take advantage of nerve strike.

Through dread wastes/townlong on my rogue I would open with cheap shot, build combo points, then kidney shot as soon as nerve strike debuff ran off. The damage you take is negligible that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    That just seems like a slow way to level, never bothered with any stuns with my rogue and did not need them
    But seeing as he struggles, that might be the best idea.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Nerve Strike while leveling shows you why some people wanted it nerfed in pvp. And it's THE talent to make Dread Wastes bearable to quest in.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    While everything you said is true I disagree with the squishy while leveling part. I hate that people think that when it is far from the truth.
    I feel it stems from poor ability to deal with more than one target compounded by woeful energy regeneration and is then emphasised by our poor self healing.

Once you obtain gear, rogues are a powerful class to solo with, during levelling I would definitely say that we are comparatively weaker to the other classes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    This topic gave me cancer. One tip: Dont be so extremly ignorant to the game and just do everything "noxxic" or "icy-veins" say... You are a human being to know whats best for you, not a computer.

infracted: flaming
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-02-14 at 09:53 AM.

Deleted
    I love lvling on my rogue , I love to use cheap shot, evasion vanish , sap , really all our special moves and I don't mind only pulling what I can kill without being overwhelmed , we are not blood dks who can pull 20 odd mobs for fun , I like that we can stealth past mobs and get straight to the target with out wasting time having to kill everything to get to it so yeah use all your special moves and enjoy