Poll: Would you want secondary professions to become account-bound?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Account-bound Secondary Professions

As the title suggests, what would everybody suggest we do about secondary professions? They're fun little activities sometimes but in my personal opinion I don't find them worth leveling on more than one character, and so only my Shaman has them all maxed out.

What if we were to make them account-bound, how would everybody feel about that? They don't make as big an impact that the primary professions do and they don't effect the economy at all.

they don't effect the economy at all.
    Cooking does.

I would like it more if they were all streamlined to level like cooking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Cooking does.
    Somewhat during holiday events but not enough to warrant a non-account-bound action. It's not as if they're someone using 10 different characters to get the daily transmute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I... Would not oppose this, I would welcome it with open arms should it ever happen
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Cooking does.
    The secondary professions affect the economy, but having them on multiple characters does not. I would be thrilled to have them account bound as there's no way I'd be caught grinding them across a full server's worth of alts-no point other than convenience.

even something similar to the fishing books would be nice