<Stepped on a Gnome> New horde guild on Wyrmrest

<STEPPED ON A GNOME! >

“EWWWW WHAT IS THAT!?!” the Blood Elf said. The Tauren that had been running in front of him stopped to a grinding halt.
    “WHAT!? WHERE!? Can I kill it? Can I eat it?!” the Tauren responded. He spun around in circles raising his shield, reading his attack.
    “No stop you big, blathering, bafoon! You are only making it worse and smearing it in your hooves!” The elf said pointing to the Tauren’s hooves.
    “UHHHG, what is that?!” The Tauren said looking down. The slime and effigy trailing behind him in each thundering step he took.
    “I mean seriously, we are down here in the barrens trying to find out where mankirk is, and these pig men just leave their toys and waste all over. You would think that a race of men who seemed to have evolved from pigs would be more clean.” The Tauren said as he scrapped his hoof off on the nearest tree.
    “The same could be said for you and your kind Cow man.”
    “I am a bull, not a cow, I do not have utters.” The Tauren said. With one last scrap the mysterious object had been scraped off. A feint sound could be heard near by.
    “Help me, help me, By the tinker help me!” came from the tree.
    The two looked down and stared intently at the tree.
    The Blood elf gasped!
    “WHY BY MY TWO pointy ears. Cow man, you seemed to have stepped on a gnome!”

<Stepped on a Gnome> is a newly formed guild. This is a guild made by friends for friends. We seek to have fun in this video game and that is where we want to keep it. Most of us are Christians and just seek to enjoy their spare time in a fun and riveting game. There is not much more to it then that. We are not seeking to evangelize or convert anyone. We seek to have good fun in a video game world.

What we are all about!
    (I’ve got a lovely bunch of Coconuts De da la de!)

We are all about fun. We have this philosophy, we pay for this game, so we can dictate what we do in it, no one else can tell us what we can and cannot do in it. If you are a druid and want to be a boomkin; then do it! If you are a warrior and want to be a tank; then do it. If you want to go around and pick flowers all day; then do it. We view this game as a way to relax and unwind. A place to sit down and drink nice hot cup of coffee/tea/cold soda, whatever it is you are into, and play a great game with great people.

What we are not about!
    (NO! not that song! ANYTHING but that song!)

We are not about this game being a job. We are not seeking to make this game a second life. Most of us have families and other priorities that take 100% precedent over this game.

What we want to do!
    (OH! I JUST CANT WAIT TO BE KING!)

We want to at some point raid. We all come from different guilds and experiences and some of us have not been able to raid because the guilds we were in, did not raid at the times we were available for. We are seeking to set up a raid team that will start around 8pm PST. We would like to see the raids of MoP before WoD comes out. We want to see also older raids. As our guild grows this will be more of a reality. Flex raiding is also an option for us.

We would also like to see the challenge modes. We would love to traverse those halls of frustrating, hair pulling, gnome punting insanity to win our prized gold medals. This goal will be a bit more attainable. With timeless isle and LFR we would be able to better step into these halls and win our medals.

Some other things we want to do!
    (Lion kings don’t take orders from little horn bills for a start!)

Some of us are interested in PVP. Some of us have never done PVP. Someone us want to blast everything in sight. We would maybe like with enough interest to venture into the PVP world. But this is more of a back burning goal.

EXPLOSIONs….. I MEAN expectations!
    (I got no Lion king reference here… THAT SENTENCE HAS TOO MANY SYLLABLES APOLOGIZE!)

Iceman personally speaking here…

What I expect as a player is what I expect out of myself; To play well. This is not an elitist point of view, but a general know what you’re doing, and if you don’t have the humility to ask and take suggestions. I apply this to myself as well. I am not the end all know all about wow. In fact there is tons I don’t know.

What I do know is that not doing well is no fun for me.

What that means is that this… I don’t want to ask anyone to do something I am not willing to do myself. That means the following for me.

Gear properly.
    I am not talking about always getting BiS gear but, get the gear you can get! Don’t stay in greens just because LFR does not give you anything. There are tons of ways to get gear that do not require a raid or group to even get. We should strive to be the best with what is available to us.

Spec Properly
    With the new glorious way that blizzard does talents we should be using the proper talents for our play style and encounters. I personally want to try to carry mats to switch my talents on the fly, for an encounter basis if needed.

Listen to each other

Unless the advice or idea is just a crazy whack-a-doodle scheme, we should listen to what each other has to bring to the table. I mean if there is a legitimate idea on how to take down a boss that we are hitting a brick wall on, I wanna hear it. What I don’t want hear is how good DW Blood tanks are(cause they are not) .

BE PREPARED!
    (Yes our teeth and ambitions are bared- BE PREPARED!)
    This one is simple I just want to be ready to go. That means logging in on time. Having your gear repaired; the simple things to get ready for whatever we are going to do.

In the next couple of days or so we will figuring out, as we get more people what kind of direction we as a guild want to go in for raiding and other events. Right now we are looking to recruit and have our guild grow. If any of this tickles your fancy, then give me Icêman (That is an alt136 E) or Öwe(that is an alt153 O) a ring in game. We are mostly on in the evenings around 6-8 pm pst till about 1130 1030 PM pst. Saturdays and Sundays Icêman is on more and Öwe is as well!

Currently we are small, I admit only 2 of us are logging in on a regular basis and we only have these horde toons. all of our other toons are on alliance. But we want to grow. So any class and role we will accept, but we wont just accept anyone. I am not one for big applications or interviews, I mean come on it is game who cares, but I do want to talk to you and get to know you. And then you can try us out if you want and see if you like us. We want you to have fun as well!

We are now half way to level 4. Still just me and friend! We are looking for all classes and levels who think they would fit well into this group!

Just got to Northrend! we are on the Up and up!