Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Easter Bunny seems to be leaving hotfixes instead of eggs at Trion, here's hotfix #16

Rift 2.6: Hotfix #16 NA @ 4/18/14 8:00 AM PDT || EU @ 4/18/14 1:00 AM GMT

RIFT 2.6: Hotfix #16 4/18/14

Note: EU will get this update before NA. NA does not get this update until tomorrow morning.

GENERAL

* The hit and toughness tooltips now display Storm Legion Raid 3 requirements, and no longer display classic requirements.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Fixed issues with the following trinkets not obeying PVP damage/heal/absorb reductions:
    - Warlord's Shielding Apparatus
    - Myrmidon's Shielding Apparatus
    - Shield of the Awakened
    - Reawakened Shield
    - Reawakened Shielding Apparatus
    - Expanse of the Crashing Seas
    - Shield of Static Wind
    - Empowered Shield of Static Wind
    - Empowered Holy Shield of Static Wind
    - Twyl's Facade
    - Empowered: Twyl's Façade
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...00-am-gmt.html

Deleted
    No easter event? I thought they said they'd do something for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    No easter event? I thought they said they'd do something for it
    You need to log in this weekend and get a free goodie box, there's a chance to get one of the new planar squirrel mounts, else nearly everyone gets a one million PA XP crystal and a wardrobe bundle

Spring has come, and the sunny weather has us feeling joyful and generous. What better way to celebrate with our players than by giving the Gift of Spring?

Starting on April 19 at 12:01am PDT, you’ll find a special gift in your Claims section at the RIFT Store. Your Gift of Spring will provide one character with an Overcompensating Crystallized Insight (redeemable for ONE MILLION PA XP), a gift of loyalty, and a random costume bundle. In addition, some Gifts of Spring contain one of the very rare Planar Squirrel Mounts!

You’ve got to claim your Gift of Spring by 11:59pm PDT on April 20, however, or it will disappear forever. So log in to RIFT this weekend and celebrate with us!
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4769879

15+ Year Old Account
    in my gift of spring, i got the assassin wardrobe set, its a nice looking set.

Got a jester set, but no squirrel : ( : ( : (

I got the Japanese school girl outfit out of the box of goodies. It's a cute top but the shoes & skirt are lolololno.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I got the Japanese school girl outfit out of the box of goodies. It's a cute top but the shoes & skirt are lolololno.
    i have that set, i thought it was super sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might be happy to hear that on the PTS at the moment is a Maid's outfit for wardrobe, complete with feather duster 'weapon'

No sign of a Butler's outfit for male chars, don't think you'd like to see my male Elf wearing the Maid's bundle so luckily i have a female alt char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You might be happy to hear that on the PTS at the moment is a Maid's outfit for wardrobe, complete with feather duster 'weapon'

No sign of a Butler's outfit for male chars, don't think you'd like to see my male Elf wearing the Maid's bundle so luckily i have a female alt char

needs more sexy added to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still rolling out the tweaks, here's hotfix #17

Rift 2.6: Hotfix #17 NA @ 4/23/14 8:00 AM PDT || EU @ 4/24/14 1:00 AM GMT

RIFT 2.6: Hotfix #17 4/23/14

GENERAL

* Rejoice! Mounts are much more likely to stay on terrain rather than flying up into the air when they move over a bump.
    * Guild Perks: Cache Finder should now increase Fragments of the Ward gains.

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* New consumables for PVP are now available in the Store, under the Boosts and PVP categories. DANGER ZONE!
    * Added additional weapons to the Raid 2 store by popular demand.
    * Costume bundles for Myrmidon armor are now available in the Store.

ZONES

* Fixed a Storm Legion rift, We Burns It, so that players can no longer get stuck inside the plant monster. Thanks to Lesyi@Laethys, Ulkyr@Zaviel, Zarazza@Typhiria, and others for the reports.
    * Bloodfire Behemoth zone events: Herodithus's Cinderlings no longer take decreased damage after being summoned.

EMBER ISLE

* Mobs will no longer spawn underground in a rift in the Stranglehold. Thanks Machao@Faeblight!

SCARLET GORGE

* Fixed a rift that caused players to get stuck. Thanks Clavian@Faeblight!

SILVERWOOD

* Fixed incorrect rift leve's in Silverwood. Thanks to PhilSRD and others for the reports.

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS

DROWNED HALLS

* Players who teleport to Isskal after Whirl of Death has begun will now be teleported away. This is true in both normal and Intrepid Drowned Halls.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Tracked down and fixed the bug preventing extractors in conquest from granting prestige and favor!
    * Urn of Festering Ash and many other trinkets missed in the previous hotfix now have the appropriate PVP reductions applied to their effects.

ITEMS

* Some Raid 3 armor have had their recipes corrected.
    * The Mythical Asphodel's Primal Beacon has been returned to it's 2 handed glory.
    * Empowered armor dropped from Toxilua will now appropriately grant set bonuses.
    * Essences from Depleted Supply Crates are now salvageable and runebreakable.

* Rejoice! Mounts are much more likely to stay on terrain rather than flying up into the air when they move over a bump.
    Easily one of the best changes they've made so far. While it feels kinda awkward after years of bouncing about everywhere, so far it's nice not to accidentally overshoot ledges due to hopping up in the air after a random little bump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Easily one of the best changes they've made so far. While it feels kinda awkward after years of bouncing about everywhere, so far it's nice not to accidentally overshoot ledges due to hopping up in the air after a random little bump.
    yup, got so use to the "launching effect" that like you said, feels awkward right now.

It's not a change easy to get used to either. For years, literally, I have accounted for aerial launches while riding through hundreds of mobs.

I was in Eastern Holdings doing some IAs and my usual route of rocky launchpads, cliff drops and inclines was all fucked.

Trion, please do something about the roads/maps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's not a change easy to get used to either. For years, literally, I have accounted for aerial launches while riding through hundreds of mobs.

I was in Eastern Holdings doing some IAs and my usual route of rocky launchpads, cliff drops and inclines was all fucked.

Trion, please do something about the roads/maps.
    lol, its just like when going to the porticulum in say tempest bay im so use to jumping to land right at the hologram you talk to.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you driven crazy by the ticking of mech spiders next to you, rejoice, hotfix #18 was designed for you

Rift 2.6: Hotfix #18 NA @ 4/30/14 7:30 AM PDT || EU @ 5/1/14 1:00 AM GMT

RIFT 2.6: Hotfix #18 4/30/14

GENERAL

* The nets for catching the Unstable Artifact Thieves are now running version 2.0 of their planar operating system, resulting in a far more reliable product.
    * The Unstable Artifact Thieves should no longer have such a desire to burrow under the terrain.
    * The mechanical spider mounts are now quieter when idle, so that our beloved eight-legged friends are less annoying when stationary.
    * Applied some more putty to the hole in the universe where chat from other maps could be sneaking in through.

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* Rank 70 is no longer required to open Depleted Supply Crates. However, the equipment inside still requires Rank 70 to equip.

CLASSES

ROGUE

* Presets: The Bladestalker preset now has the proper Storm Legion souls prerequisite, since it includes the Tactician soul.

MARKSMAN

* Retreat: Now grants immunity to knockback and pull effects while active.

WARRIOR

PARAGON

* Fleet of Foot and Forced March now have a shared cooldown.

VOID KNIGHT

* Accords will no longer act as Finishers for triggering effects.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Warlord's Witchstone, Warlord's Weaponstone, Mercenary's Weaponstone and Mercenary's Witchstone can now be applied to both 1H and 2H weapons.