Deleted

Weakauras Help - Nimble Brew Aura

Hey all. I'm trying to make a weakaura icon that would show up on my monk if I am either rooted, stunned, feared, or horrored. However, the only option I can find for this in the Weakauras UI is a general "crowd controlled" status condition. Is there any way to specify how I'm crowd controlled as a trigger? I don't know how to write custom LUA myself, but if anyone else could figure out a way to do this I could be eternally thankful.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, there is still no API for asking the game what the effect type of a specific loss-of-control effect is. You would probably need to create a list of spells that qualify and use that to determine if any such CC is active. Also, there may be an addon or library that already has done this work.
    Shiboomi of <Riot> on US-Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Pelf View Post
    As far as I know, there is still no API for asking the game what the effect type of a specific loss-of-control effect is. You would probably need to create a list of spells that qualify and use that to determine if any such CC is active. Also, there may be an addon or library that already has done this work.
    locType, spellID, text, iconTexture, startTime, timeRemaining, duration, lockoutSchool, priority, displayType = C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo(eventIndex);

eventIndex is the first parameter of LOSS_OF_CONTROL_ADDED

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, they built it into their LOC UI. Good!
    Shiboomi of <Riot> on US-Sargeras