Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

your top 3 monk abilities

1. flying serpent kick - Ohh you try to kill me? Yeah not going to happen, kthxbai.
    2. Karma - a better version of bubble!
    3. Zen flight - I love ganking at the BMAH, whenever I'm going to lose I'd just jump of the mountain and goblin glide down. It happens quite a lot they goblin glide after you, at which point I just zen flight and mount up and watch them fly down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    1. flying serpent kick - Ohh you try to kill me? Yeah not going to happen, kthxbai.
    2. Karma - a better version of bubble!
    3. Zen flight - I love ganking at the BMAH, whenever I'm going to lose I'd just jump of the mountain and goblin glide down. It happens quite a lot they goblin glide after you, at which point I just zen flight and mount up and watch them fly down
    1. Charged by Warrior, GGWP.
    2. Ignore it and kite
    3. Hardened Shell :3

Deleted
    1. cc-->gtfo, GGWP.
    2. Kite a monk, GL
    3. Not many people have the item or have the reaction to use it in time. Can you hardened shell while gliding? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    1. Charged by Warrior, GGWP.
    2. Ignore it and kite
    3. Hardened Shell :3
    I thought the topic was your favourite abilities, not counter the reasons people like abilities. Every single thing in the game has a counter, forums would get awfully bloated if that continued.

In no order:

Touch of Karma. It's just a pretty solid defensive ability.
    Diffuse Magic. Same reason, the self dispel is nice.
    SEF. It's one of the best cleave abilities in the game and sets itself apart from the others.

Deleted
    1. touch of karma, so easy to counter, but at 1.6k rating its amazing how many people continue to nuke me with karma up, maybe some people still don't know what it does?
    2.trancendance / transfer. really fun ability, basically same as warlock portal i know, but its very useful.
    3.expel harm, heals, damages and generates chi, nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. zen flight - I can never die outside.
    2. Legacy of the Emperor - overwriting Druids since 2012.
    3. Stance of the Fierce Tiger - because flat nerfs are great.

1 - Storm, Earth, Fire
    2 - Zen Flight
    3 - Roll

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Expel Harm
    2. Tiger's Lust
    3. Chi Burst

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseBarbeque View Post
    1 - Storm, Earth, Fire
    2 - Zen Flight
    3 - Roll
    How was it 7 replies before Roll even got a mention.

1 - Chi Torpedo (+Glyph of Long Roll + Celerity)
    2 - Roll (+" " " " + ")
    3 - Probably Keg Smash, simply because even after all this time it still makes me laugh a little when my gnome retrieves from his pocket a keg thats bigger than he is and smashes against the hoof or boot of whatever I'm fighting :P

Honorable Mention: Tigers Lust - I main Paladin and why wouldn't I love a hand of freedom + sprint in one
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    1 - Rushing Jade Wind. Baseline plz.
    2 - FSK
    3 - Chi Burst.

My top 3:
    1 - Keg Smash - Because keg smash; added bonus, it annoys the hell out of my co-tank (LOL aggro).
    2 - Rushing Jade Wind - Because I can still dodge/parry and use other abilities (like keg smash) while doing huge AOE damage; also it further annoys the co-tank.
    3 - Expel Harm - Because if you are pooling energy correctly, with a desperate measures proc, you pretty much are un-killable.

Honorable Mention:
    Roll - Because I am never standing where I should be and with roll, I'll recover quickly.

Deleted
    1. Rushing Jade Wind
    2. Storm, Earth and Fire
    3. Transcendance

1. Keg Smash
    2: RJW/SCK both have awesome animations that i like
    3: Clash probably just really like the spell wish it would work more like a charge against bosses though instead of useless

Roll
    Keg
    Stagger/Purify- Kinda feels like cheating. Makes us feel unique.

1. Storm, Earth and Fire
    2. Touch of Karma
    3. Rushing Jade Wind

1. Monks
    2. Monks
    3. Monks

I really love my monk, in fact I now have a 90 alliance monk in addition to my horde monk because human monk is stupid. (2 pvp trinkets plus 2 damage trinkets!? Plus I'm an engineer)

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Keg Smash, it's just so satisfying to use
    2. 5.4 RJW, 5.4 nerfs our cleave and then gives us a persistent tornado of doom, thanks!
    3. Chi Wave, the damage/healing from this ability is beautiful

1. Flying Serpent Kick
    2. Rising Sun Kick
    3. Tigereye Brew

Why no love for Zen Meditation and Avert Harm I know they are very situational but I like to make best use of it