Thread: Big Love Rocket

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Cool Big Love Rocket & Farming Love Tokens

Ok, so the RNG Gods smiled upon me a couple days ago. It was like the sky opened up and bestowed upon me the most wonderful box of chocolates you can get. So rare, that very, very few have had the opportunity to taste it, let alone ever see it.

I present to you, the greatest box of chocolate ever, the Big Love Rocket:

It does exist! Don't lose hope over that 0.03% chance to drop. Some day you to will taste the glory that is the Big Love Rocket!

P.S. I love the heart that pops out when you mount it. =P

And now, let the hate begin!

EDIT:

For those of you still trying to farm Love Tokens, I found a great place to do so. Please see the following guide on how to farm enough Lovely Charms to make 80-100 Love Tokens per hour:

Good Luck!

EDIT 2:

Oh man, soloing this area can net you even MORE! Please see the video below!

Farming it now I want it so much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really jealous of you. Congratz on such a Rare Mount!

I'm trying to do it on 12 Characters every day this year. Oh the time I waste on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    I'm really jealous of you. Congratz on such a Rare Mount!

I'm trying to do it on 12 Characters every day this year. Oh the time I waste on this game.
    It's done so quick now, the queue is usually longer then it takes to kill the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    It's done so quick now, the queue is usually longer then it takes to kill the boss.
    As a dps, the queue for 1 char usually is longer than it takes to kill the actual boss with 7 chars.

Deleted
    I got the mount a couple of years ago on the first days of the event. But I don't like its looks so I don't use it at all. It helps with reaching mount achievements though.
    Last edited by mmocd5b2eedf06; 2014-02-15 at 07:04 PM.

I am jealous and angry at the same time. Been trying for SO long on SO many toons and just no luck. Grats though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogark View Post
    I got the mount a couple of years ago on the first days of the event. But I don't like its looks so I don't use it at all. It helps with reaching mount achievements though.
    Of course it's ugly. Extremely ugly. Just like Mim's head etc. Most people who have it still use it - simply because it's so rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it everyday with 8 chars usually takes me 15-20min to get through all of them
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I am so freakin jelly -.-

You're a big stupid head and I hate you. lol. Grats.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    You're a big stupid head and I hate you. lol. Grats.
    That was unepected.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope a Gnome ganks you and bites your knees off -.-
    And grats............

I've done the boss every day so far on my 7 chars at 90 (so 7 times each day), but no luck yet. Hopefully I will get it before event is over. I'm also currently leveling a warlock and monk, one at 86 and one at 87, so I might get another chance or two towards the end of the week.

17 level 90s and nothing same as last year and the year before that

i have a feelin if i did it till judgement day it will never drop

Why do you give people false hope? You can do it 500 times and you still won't have a higher chance to get it than the guy who did it once. Just about no one here will get the mount so I think it's OK to have low expectations.

Funny thing with account wide mounts is that Blizzard reduced some mount drops from rare to imaginary because people farm them with 10 alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Why do you give people false hope? You can do it 500 times and you still won't have a higher chance to get it than the guy who did it once. Just about no one here will get the mount so I think it's OK to have low expectations.
    Math was not your strongest subject? it turns out 500x0.03 is a better chance than 1x0.03

Quote Originally Posted by Lastig View Post
    Math was not your strongest subject? it turns out 500x0.03 is a better chance than 1x0.03
    It's still the same chance every time, sorry. I've gotten both fiery and baron after a few runs and I would still not recommend over farming those to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going on 28 characters a day. One day I got seven pets, but no mount yet. I'll keep trying. Grats on yours!

Wait this thing is still rare? I heard they upped the drop rate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.