Small bug in my nameplate addon, need help of lua genius to fix.

Hey, i use sh_nameplates but I adjusted it quite abit to suit my taste.
    Only problem is ever since blizzard introduced showing spellcasts on all nameplates and not just the primary target they dont update the spell name correctly on all nameplates bar my primary target. Example, if i target a shaman casting elemental blast, everyone around me will cast elemental blast when they cast a spell. The icon DOES update correctly, its just the spell name that doesn't, if I then stop targeting alltogether all nameplates will still show the last spell i saw on my primary target, so in this case elemental blast. If I haven't targeted anything which has casted a spell then it will simply not show a name.

Could use some help in how to fix it. Not sure if relevent but I had to disable the blizzard showspellcast name under interface for the addon not to throw a shitfit.

This is my version of the nameplates.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2014-02-04 at 02:57 PM.

I have tried everything to get this fixed.
    Last time i will post in this topic in the hope someone might be able to help that missed it previously.

ps: if i wasnt alowed to "bump" this post please lock it and just give me the warnings, i wasn't sure.