Wow Model Viewer (Importing NPC Models)

Hello, is there a way I can import NPC models into wow model viewer? Like, I need Baine Bloodhoof but hes not in the list. (not that I could see). I also need Grom Hellscream. :/

You could probably make Baine if you looked at what armour sets he uses and customisation settings. As for Grom, as far as I'm aware he doesn't have a model. The WoD one certainly hasn't been put in yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of looking through the main list, go to View -> View NPC and type the name into the NPC Models window that opens (takes a while to load).

You can find Baine, Grom, and most other NPCs in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Instead of looking through the main list, go to View -> View NPC and type the name into the NPC Models window that opens (takes a while to load).

You can find Baine, Grom, and most other NPCs in there.
    Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have one more question if you guys don'tt mind. Is there a way in wow model viewer, where I can load the entirety of the Barrens (Razor Hills particular) without having to build it myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous3520 View Post
    Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have one more question if you guys don'tt mind. Is there a way in wow model viewer, where I can load the entirety of the Barrens (Razor Hills particular) without having to build it myself?
    You'd need the WoW map viewer for that, which doesn't work with current WoW. The best you could do is record the barrens on a live server and then greenscreen in your model viewer characters
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You'd need the WoW map viewer for that, which doesn't work with current WoW. The best you could do is record the barrens on a live server and then greenscreen in your model viewer characters

Alright, thank you

You can also screenshot a background scene in-game and load it as the background in WoW Model Viewer to avoid messing with a green screen. You can do it with video too, but the quality can be iffy.