Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a question: Does Echo affect Elemental Blast if it is picked?

Quote Originally Posted by GL4NDU1N View Post
    I have a question: Does Echo affect Elemental Blast if it is picked?
    no, just what is listed in the tooltip

Echo of the Elements
    Requires Shaman
    Requires level 60
    Your spells and abilities have a chance to cause your next short cooldown spell or ability

Elemental
    Lava Burst, Frost Shock, or Earthquake

Enhancement
    Lava Lash, Stormstrike, or Fire Nova

Restoration
    Riptide, Unleash Life, or Purify Spirit

not to incur its cooldown.

Deleted
    Liquid Magma doesn't scale with haste. Somewhat a no go, especially since enhancers are supposed to go for haste.

Anyways, at the moment, sims actually show haste to be only the third best stat anyways. Some underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    Enhancement
    Lava Lash, Stormstrike, or Fire Nova

Was under the impression it was supposed to work with Windstrike (Enhancement's Ascendance's version of Stormstrike)...

Very uncool if it doesn't...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Liquid Magma doesn't scale with haste. Somewhat a no go, especially since enhancers are supposed to go for haste.

Anyways, at the moment, sims actually show haste to be only the third best stat anyways. Some underwhelming.
    I've been going full haste with enchants/buff food/flasks as I didn't really know what to go for anyways, so went with the "spec special stat" thing. Liquid Magma still does the most DPS of the 100 talents by a fairly large margin. As you get more haste though, that may change, although I suspect there will be a haste soft cap at some point (where GCD/CDs get so low it's not possible to take full advantage of all its benefit.)

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Was under the impression it was supposed to work with Windstrike (Enhancement's Ascendance's version of Stormstrike)...

Very uncool if it doesn't...
    It works with windstrike in the latest build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyarai View Post
    It works with windstrike in the latest build.
    well windstrike is stormstrike during ascendance so it should work

Quote Originally Posted by Ruojin View Post
    There basicly are no number change's for us in the build, all they did was baking the already existing damage increasing perks ( wich we had in all the prev builds ) into the ability's itself.

Number's wise nothing has changed, losing hope of Enhancement being good in WoD...
    They corrected the weapon damage part of Windstrike to be the same of Stromstrike so that is will increase our damage.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

they implemented the spell aura for echo of the elements in the last patch
    Last edited by Nebria; 2014-08-08 at 06:22 AM. Reason: mentioned wrong spell

they implemented the spell aura for elemental blast in hte last patch
    Sorry for the noobish question, but why Elemental Blast needs an aura?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    I guess it is so you know when you have the stat buff up. Not overly useful because it doesn't really effect your rotation very much, considering it is such a short window, and especially considering snapshotting isnt a thing anymore. I agree it seems kind of odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    I guess it is so you know when you have the stat buff up. Not overly useful because it doesn't really effect your rotation very much, considering it is such a short window, and especially considering snapshotting isnt a thing anymore. I agree it seems kind of odd.
    Yes that's what I thought too, it seems weird, with all the random stats it can proc.

was a big typo, echo of the elements it is. was iritated by the elemental blast colored circle around the feets^^

in fact previously it was black, now it is green

old (work in progress)

new (finished)
    Last edited by Nebria; 2014-08-08 at 12:20 AM.

Oh that makes more sense

Does it also make the affected spells glow?
    Last edited by Lavindar; 2014-08-07 at 11:13 PM.

Oh that makes more sense

Does it also make the affected spells glow?
    no
    by the way earthquake is back on eote and you can have multiple eq at the same time this way^^

no
    by the way earthquake is back on eote and you can have multiple eq at the same time this way^^
    Is that damage buff of the Attunement passive dynamic with mastery or just a flat increase?

Is that damage buff of the Attunement passive dynamic with mastery or just a flat increase?
    if you multiply the mastery value by 0.66 you get the increased damage value for EQ.
    For example I have 158,48% mastery and the damage of EQ is increased by 105%. ME damage is 3174. this is with lvl 90 in soo heavy mastery gear.
    at least that are the results of my tooltip investigation.

Purge said on totemspot
    2% per mastery. EQ also properly scales with haste, now.
    so not sure if tooltip is wrong or where he took that number.
    anyway is is not a fixed value, it is dependent from the mastery value.

edit: purge was so kind to explain the numbers while I slept^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge
    110 mastery rating (at level 100) = 1 mastery = 3% additional SP scaling on molten earth and +2% earthquake. The percentage displayed on your character sheet is the molten earth SP coefficient (3*mastery), so your Earthquake bonus is equal to 2/3 (~0.66) multiplied by the character sheet percentage.
    http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthre...ll=1#post88019

haste does increase the number of ticks. tooltip hower seems broken because it is not reflecting number changes when haste changes
    Last edited by Nebria; 2014-08-08 at 06:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyarai View Post
    I've been going full haste with enchants/buff food/flasks as I didn't really know what to go for anyways, so went with the "spec special stat" thing. Liquid Magma still does the most DPS of the 100 talents by a fairly large margin. As you get more haste though, that may change, although I suspect there will be a haste soft cap at some point (where GCD/CDs get so low it's not possible to take full advantage of all its benefit.)
    Numbers tuning wasn't done. If they simply nerf it by 20%, then it's not the strongest talent anymore.

But having no haste scaling is a design issue. It strictly devalues haste scaling, nerfs overall scaling and (for enhancers) makes the stat pretty bad (even without LM, haste is already behind mastery and multistrike, despite of having a +5% extra buff (which is supposed to buff our strongest stat, not some mediocre stat).

Without haste scaling, haste is really a lot weaker than mastery and multi strike (and even with haste scaling, it's just closer, but still behind).

It's more like an enhancer problem, since for elementals, haste is already pretty far behind.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-08-08 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So mastery still nr 1?
    Also curious on how elemental fusion is doing for enhance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So mastery still nr 1?
    If you're talking about Elemental, I had Mastery coming out as our weakest stat on the Beta and was running Multistrike >>> Haste = Crit > Mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So mastery still nr 1?
    For enhance it's more like mastery = multistrike > haste > versality >= crit, but mastery is stronger for AOE where as multi strike buffs our heals.

Enhancers already being somehwat haste capped is not so really nice. We're not really hard capped, but we several times have several abilities ready at the same time which leads to less scaling. They should give the perk to mastery or buff haste.

For elemental, according to sims, it's like Multistrike > Crit = Mastery > haste > versality. But mastery is possibly not 100% implemented, so don't be so sure on that matter.

And as Liquid Magma is the strongest DPS talent in the lvl 100 row and has no haste scaling, haste currently is really bad for both speccs.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-08-08 at 12:16 PM.