Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I never saw the fun in going to a party, then again i thought 99% of the ppl i met in high school were idiots anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand the point of this, are you under the impression that raves are a new thing?

Deleted
    Mean while in third world countries...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I never saw the fun in going to a party, then again i thought 99% of the ppl i met in high school were idiots anyway.
    I'm sure you're not at all socially awkward.

This looks horrible. A bunch of kids acting like animals. Actually worse, Animals don't group up, get intoxicated and jump around aimlessly or try to flip over cars.

Ironically Doof fits what they are pretty well even if the OP didn't mean it the way I originally thought.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2014-02-17 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    these are the kind of places that terrorists/shooters should go to, I mean seriously imagine the high score they could get. plus we'd get like a free pest control

Deleted
    Meh as long as they keep it away from people who wants no part of it I couldn't care less : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins View Post
    these are the kind of places that terrorists/shooters should go to, I mean seriously imagine the high score they could get. plus we'd get like a free pest control
    You're hardly one to try and make a point when you call yourself DildoBaggins.

Meh those parties are fun... when you're 16. You look back and they're still fun but for different reasons, they have good moments rather than being able to say a night was good. Plus they're far cheaper than when you're a bit older as everyone is drunk off so little. No drugs either (or only a few, usually weed) so compared to a few years time where there's MDMA everywhere it's pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Meh as long as they keep it away from people who wants no part of it I couldn't care less : /
    Well they tend to be house parties, meaning private invite. So normally yes, unless you gatecrash and then decide you don't want to be there, which is dumb.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    -snip-
    Welp that's pathetic. I guess some people can enjoy that but wow that looks so sad.

Does not look fun at all:P then again i dont like to party :>

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    I suddenly feel very old.
    But teenage girls will always be teenage girls. If you know what I mean...

This is just teenagers being teenagers. THey're never particularly smart, even in a sober state.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-02-17 at 11:57 AM.

100s of people, 1 dance move - holding a hand in the air.

This generation is hilarious.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Forget raves, play parties are where the real fun is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But teenage girls will always be teenage girls. If you know what I mean...
    Is ephebophilia what you mean?

Sounds like a lot of people forgot how to have fun. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Aren't you like 50 yet? Come on, I remember you once told me you were going shopping at John Lewis. You ain't no teenager!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Or our idea of fun is different from theirs.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Somewhere, someone's parents are very proud...
    Fml.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Or our idea of fun is different from theirs.
    Good. That doesn't mean people should get all high and upitty and judgmental about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Good. That doesn't mean people should get all high and upitty and judgmental about it.
    Agreed, but people on both ends of the spectrum should respect that they have different methods of having fun than other people. Having a giant party like this is all fine and dandy, and the video itself is pretty decent but the related news article turns it into a disappointed headshake for me.

The line for me is personally when there's actual vandalism and obstruction (tipping cars and blocking ambulances [regardless of the severity of the injury inside of it]). At that point, being judgmental is fair game.

But I also can't imagine having fun at a place like that either, with that many people I'd just get overwhelmed and tune almost everyone out until I left. I have much more fun being with very close friends where we can game and discuss things at length. Massive parties aren't wrong or anything to shame someone over, if that's your bag then have fun.

edit: and as a bunch of people noted, I thought this was just going to be a thread of funny pictures of teenage doofuses (as all of us were to various degrees back then ;p) so I was surprised :P
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to see here, been here done that many many times. Looks like a wannabe rave like we used to throw in the 90's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does the OP really think this is a rare thing?

Grew up in the '90s, this is child's play.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.