Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dating fat people.

Could you ever date someone that's seen as "fat" There are many opinions about what is fat and what is not, but sometimes you just can't get around someone being fat, like when it stops being a matter of opinion.
    I'm not saying these girls look bad, but they are quite on the heavier side, I posted female pictures only, but ofcourse females can reply too!

Please don't turn this into another bashing fat people please! That wasn't really where i'm going at.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, thank you. I'm just not attracted to fat women, nothing personal. I don't mind curvy, but the concept of curvy-chubby-fat is subjective since my opinion of what falls you into each category is different than what yours.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I could date somebody who was fat but I do not think I would date somebody who was morbidly obese. I mean, I would have to really, really, really like the guy to get over that.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    No.
    10chars
    1) Because it softens the penis.
    2) Because our lifestyles are not compatible in the least.

Deleted
    no i probably couldn't.

while looks are not everything, there still has to be some physical attraction between 2 people, im a person who takes care of my appearance and enjoys sports/exercising, i just don't find fat people attractive at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    I could date somebody who was fat but I do not think I would date somebody who was morbidly obese. I mean, I would have to really, really, really like the guy to get over that.
    These... i have to really like that person if that ever happen

Maybe if she's really rich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    no i probably couldn't.

while looks are not everything, there still has to be some physical attraction between 2 people, im a person who takes care of my appearance and enjoys sports/exercising, i just don't find fat people attractive at all.
    Yeah lifestyles clashing is a big issue, i'm sure there are sporting fat people out there but they're most likely not the majority.

Only under the following conditions:

1) They're confident in themselves and still sort of attractive
    2) They understand the current state of their body is unhealthy
    3) They are already actively moving towards becoming healthier, and understand that a major lifestyle change takes time

But even then, I know that I have options to date healthier people who are likely more attractive.

Depends. Looks like your definition of fat actually means fat. So no, I couldn't date that.

The public definition of fat = Jennifer Lawrence... and I'd definitely date her or anyone else her size.

The middle one of the 3 pictures yeah certainly. It depends on the girl tho and depends on the case. I have a wider range of body type preferences. I really don't like skinny girls. For me skinny is equally unattractive as morbidly obese. I prefer body types of fit (fit I mean worked out) to normal all the way to a bit chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I'm just not attracted to fat women
    Are you trying to tell me that you don't find this babe attractive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dated 2 fat guys. realized I could do better because I had very low self esteem at the time. So...nope, not dating fat guys again, just not attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Could you ever date someone that's seen as "fat" There are many opinions about what is fat and what is not, but sometimes you just can't get around someone being fat, like when it stops being a matter of opinion.
    I'm not saying these girls look bad, but they are quite on the heavier side, I posted female pictures only, but ofcourse females can reply too!

Please don't turn this into another bashing fat people please! That wasn't really where i'm going at.
    why bash the over-weight and then tell us not to?
    hypocritical isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by jordonus View Post

Are you trying to tell me that you don't find this babe attractive?
    Oh God. I need like $5 million for that. To marry I think I need $25 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    why bash the over-weight and then tell us not to?
    hypocritical isnt it?
    Its not bashing fat people anymore than refusing to date people outside of your race is racism. Don't be silly.

Deleted
    Depends if they are willing to work on it. That ebony girl is gorgeous, if she lost some weight she'd be a 10/10. I would "invest" in a person like that given that they have the determination to change. I would of course accompany them to the gym, i'm not a total douche.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Its not bashing fat people anymore than refusing to date people outside of your race is racism. Don't be silly.
    I only date outside of my race. Have to spread the gene pool, you know? What does that make me?
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture of middle lady now shes actually not too bad and seems to be of healthy size. As someone else has said when they become morbidly obese then yeah no way i would be interested.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!