Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    When looking at BIS items, remember to look at everything from i463 up. I'm wearing i463 boots from Gate of Setting Sun heroic because they're red socket+primary stat bonus, they end up being 2nd BIS (working on getting 1st BIS). I also have the only bracers from the xpac with a gem slot that dropped in ToT, and the LFR one is as good as any difficulty level.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not so much the comp you use, but rather the people you bring and how prepared for challenge modes and knowledgable of their class they are. I recently spent the past two evenings working on challenge modes and completed them last night. Our comp was split. The first 5 we did were with Prot Warrior, Holy Pally (me), Hunter, Monk, and Warlock. The last four we completed we had swapped in a Mage in place of the Warlock. Regardless, we succeeded quickly because each person was prepared, had read/watched guides, and knew their class extremely well. None of the challenge modes took us more than 8 attempts except stormstout brewery, which we missed gold on twice by literally one second before getting it.

Really, my best advice is to bring whoever you KNOW has their class mastered. Bring people who know when to stun, when to use cool downs and defensives, and how to move through tricky pulls and mobs without being told. These players are simply naturals at what they do and you'll breeze through a majority of the challenges.

Olvim - Korgath

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mage or Ele Shaman would do very nicely.

Buuuut... If you're looking for a Warlock and are North America Horde, I'd be happy to come along :P
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.