Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Both cases are massively overblown by paranoid men.
    No they're not.

But I'm glad that men are paranoid about it now. Women might have to actually bond with men if the women want children. But since most men have been feminized these days women don't really fall in love. They settle.

I blame feminism for removing competition from public education. It's almost as if Blizzard nerfed men on top of ret paladins like they always do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Citation needed.
    no citation needed, mooneye was making the assertion that it was a paranoid delusion, she needs to substantiate.

Deleted
    Citation needed.
    Women have children later in life, usually in their 30s now. You can look that up yourself if you don't believe me.

Well that's not at all demeaning nor sexist is it?
    Why? Beauty and youth are attractive. Women exploit it as much as possible and even sell it.

All of this is baseless until you provide evidence for these assertions, paternity fraud does take place; But on the scale you're hinting at, it's nothing short of miraculous i've not been spermjacked yet by some evul wimminz.
    I think the last time I checked the figures, 10% of men were raising another man's child. Half of all marriages end in divorce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    no citation needed, mooneye was making the assertion that it was a paranoid delusion, she needs to substantiate.
    I didn't say it doesn't happen. I said it's massively overblown by paranoid men, you're gonna have to provide numbers to prove it happens as often as those paranoid men claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I think the last time I checked the figures, 10% of men were raising another man's child. Half of all marriages end in divorce.
    Being unaware of it? 0.8 - 30% on studies performed about is not exactly promising for accuracy.

No they're not.

But I'm glad that men are paranoid about it now. Women might have to actually bond with men if the women want children. But since most men have been feminized these days women don't really fall in love. They settle.

I blame feminism for removing competition from public education. It's almost as if Blizzard nerfed men on top of ret paladins like they always do.
    Not that i dont think some rights to men for children should be change. (To me its mostly to reversal of this thread, its odd that women have all the say after the pregnancy according to the laws, i have an half brother which my father tried to fight for years to get, the mother wouldnt and just forced him into an adoption center, my father still couldnt get him because thats what the mother wanted and just gave up because of the cost of procedure, which is odd because my father went ahead and got 4 more kids with my mother after. So he was not good enough to get his own kid that was up for adoption, but good enough to have 4 more kids.)

But at the end of the day i feel you dont have much experience with balanced human beings. My wife had no problem to go infront of a lawyer with me before we were even thinking about marriage and make it official that should we split up, we would both get half guard of our 2 kids each one week, one week. Pay half of everything they need for school, etc and no kind of parental help unless one of the parents lose his job, myself included.

Date reasonable women, get reasonable results. Theres crazy women out there, but thats not some kind of social stigma lol. Thats about as level headed as saying most men are rapist.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2014-02-20 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all men are like Garian, no wonder they;re still single and bitter. I can feel the resentment of my gender from here.

Paternity fraud is a completely different issue and nowhere near as prevalent as the media makes it out to be with the literature putting the number lower between 2% and 9% depending on the study.

Whether or not you'll be forced to pay child support for a child you are not the biological father of is yet another issue (read up on estoppel theory).

Whether you can claim damages in cases where paternity fraud has been identified is yet another issue and will depend on where you live and the laws. In some states for example you need to prove that both: the mother wilfully misled you, and that you didn't benefit from the relationship - essentially that she committed fraud and you were not further involved with the mother/child after the act of fraud.

Paternity fraud could be easily remedied though through mandatory DNA testing when you get your birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndallis View Post

Paternity fraud could be easily remedied though through mandatory DNA testing when you get your birth certificate.
    And why don't they do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Incorrect, she asserted it was OVERBLOWN.

That's not dismissal of the claim, it's merely clarifying it.

Women have children later in life, usually in their 30s now. You can look that up yourself if you don't believe me.

Why? Beauty and youth are attractive. Women exploit it as much as possible and even sell it.

That's in no way related to the post you made, it's distantly tied in with the "Biological clock", but that's grasping at straws to think that once women hit 30 they become male preying cougars.

You're demeaning an entire gender based upon what a minority do, beauty and youth are attractive; They're also subjective.

And in case you haven't noticed, the largest trade that sells women (Human trafficking), it's men exploiting and profiting from it; Not women.

Mind showing them?

I'm not going to state anything in stone until i see evidence, but paternity fraud is an issue for all; And i've never stated otherwise, i'm just interested in studies prying into it.

And in case you haven't noticed, the largest trade that sells women (Human trafficking), it's men exploiting and profiting from it; Not women.
    That assumption would probably have made me pretty angry; as it is, THAT level of ignorance isn't worth getting angry about.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If all men are like Garian, no wonder they;re still single and bitter. I can feel the resentment of my gender from here.
    You keep that mouth shut Crissi till u make me a sammich kay?

Time to engage in intellectual debate on /r/mensrights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    That assumption would probably have made me pretty angry; as it is, THAT level of ignorance isn't worth getting angry about.
    True, but hey, it's almost sig worthy right?

10+ Year Old Account
    You keep that mouth shut Crissi till u make me a sammich kay?

Time to engage in intellectual debate on /r/mensrights.

- - - Updated - - -

True, but hey, it's almost sig worthy right?
    Ok misirs, yes misir, anything you say misir, Im not allowed to think or be powerful misir.

Im one of the weird ones that while I think men should be able to sign away rights up until a certain point, if they suddenly after the point of viability decide they dont want it anymore they can go cry themselves a river.

I think the last time I checked the figures, 10% of men were raising another man's child.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattributed_paternity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud

If it helps the current meta of the debate at all ...

Deleted
    That's in no way related to the post you made, it's distantly tied in with the "Biological clock", but that's grasping at straws to think that once women hit 30 they become male preying cougars.
    Get out more. No offense. You need to meet more women.

You're demeaning an entire gender based upon what a minority do, beauty and youth are attractive; They're also subjective.
    Women exploit their looks to the max, yet when they fade they complain? It's not my fault that women are attracted to muscles and money. If that's what you want then you had better be damned hot.

Otherwise women settle. Do you want to be the guy that someone settles for?

High school never ended.

Are we talking about the western world here or the whole world?

"Playing the field: Russian women leaving Russian men on the sidelines in Sochi"
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/russian...145056772.html

Mind showing them?

I'm not going to state anything in stone until i see evidence...
    Use Google?

It depends if you want to average the stats.

"Three out of 10 fathers raising other men's kids"
    http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000088136

I just used a feminist trick on you. I used stats from another country and applied it to all women.

I'm wondering if Garian's terrible attitude about women comes from being unfortunate enough to only meet terrible women, or if he only meets terrible women because of his terrible attitude.

Paternity fraud is hardly overblown, from the wiki link posted earlier:
    In situations where disputed parentage was the reason for the paternity testing, there were higher levels; an incidence of 17% to 33% (median of 26.9%).
    In cases of contested paternity, frequencies of 20% in Australia and 28% in the United States were reported.
    Here is a wonderful gem from a feminist on paternity fraud (quote is abridged but nothing is out of context >link< for proof):
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie McDonagh
    DNA tests are an anti-feminist appliance of science, a change in the balance of power between the sexes that we’ve hardly come to terms with. And that holds true even though many women have the economic potential to provide for their children themselves…Uncertainty allows mothers to select for their children the father who would be best for them. The point is that paternity was ambiguous and it was effectively up to the mother to name her child’s father, or not… Many men have, of course, ended up raising children who were not genetically their own, but really, does it matter…in making paternity conditional on a test rather than the say-so of the mother, it has removed from women a powerful instrument of choice.

@ Vexxilus: That number is not representative of the population at large. It is a sample of people who are already disputing or at least suspicious that they are not related to the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxilus View Post
    Paternity fraud is hardly overblown, from the wiki link posted earlier:
    By all means reply to what the people here are saying not what some feminist is saying. Its like you're inferring people here are automatically agreeing with anything she says.

Do you know much about statistics by the way. You could equally say "In cases of contested paternity 75% of men were in fact, the biological parents" the article fails to mention how many cases of contested paternity there are. You seem to be taking that statistic and inferring that somehow 26.9% of children are raised by a non-biological father...

What that statistic means is EVEN IN CASES WHERE THERE IS ENOUGH SUSPICION TO WARRANT A TEST, 73.1% of the time it still comes up as the man being the biological father.

Ah, I see the Feminazi's have revived the thread after they failed to win their argument by hitting the reset button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    By all means reply to what the people here are saying not what some feminist is saying. Its like you're inferring people here are automatically agreeing with anything she says.
    I've known feminists and women like that. They want to return to a prehistoric mating system but without women being oppressed (obviously).

Basically, the women mate with the alpha males then make the beta males raise the children. Of course, the system is enforced by the alpha males who obey the women. That society ends up with a lot of single mothers though, but they believe that's fine too.

Now I can't quote people to you but that's what the feminists/women I've seen believe. The other radical feminists are lesbian separatists (of course).

It's an efficient system unless you are most men.