Deleted

So it seems that MMO-Champion is banned in China.

... what did you guys do this time?

I am not sure if it is the case, but since yesterday i can't access mmo-champion unless i use the VPN (which tunnels me to San Francisco).
    Have you been being bad guys and critizicing the wise CCP leaders? or saying that they are anything but honest and incorruptible?

Shame on you! xD

Deleted
    Free speech, I guess.

I thought you lived in Spain/Portugal?

What are you talking about? I have no problem accessing the site.... Maybe it's your setting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskaldinn View Post
    Free speech, I guess.

I thought you lived in Spain/Portugal?
    Spaniard, but i have been working in China for the last couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shixun View Post
    What are you talking about? I have no problem accessing the site.... Maybe it's your setting?
    Well, it must be something with Chrome. I just tried using firefox and it works without VPN...

I was wondering, becuase at work mmo-champion wasn't working either... but then again, at work i also use Chrome.

So... nope, not banned in China. Just Chrome doing weird stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    Well, it must be something with Chrome. I just tried using firefox and it works without VPN...

I was wondering, becuase at work mmo-champion wasn't working either... but then again, at work i also use Chrome.

So... nope, not banned in China. Just Chrome doing weird stuff.
    You should change the title to "MMO Champion banned by Chrome! Google and MMO Champion fighting an epic battle on the fields of the internet"