Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    not giving an actual f.ck about something i will never use / pay for.

wish they made it 100 bucks instead.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Reasonable price imo....makes it a bit too expensive for the player with too much gametime on his hands and about the right price for somone that wants to SKIP ahead to WoD playing Right Away
    And maybe the person will actually do some research into the class and how it works considering the price(seen mine and the 3 next users share of retards in LFR doing sub 30k dps in ilvl 510+ gear)
    seen lvling services from spambots at 3-7 times that amount

I need more money because I'd rather pay out my bum than level anymore in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Price way too high. Price should not be equal to or close to the price of a separate license. Might as well buy the 2nd license and get the rest of the benefits from having a second account, then merge later.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that price. Not terribly expensive as to make it completely ridiculous, but not cheap enough to completely invalidate 1-90 content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peoples that complaint.. its because you won't be able to play all op spec through the expansion like you were planning to do ?

''Oh Survival hunter are so op this patch.. let's buy a 90 boost to play it !''

2-3 months later

''Fuck Hunter ! Fire Mage are back in the game i'll buy a boost to play one #opforme''

Yeah.. The price is ok !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    So people who want to not waste a week and a half levelling on a friend's server are stupid for taking advantage of this?

It's astounding how absolutely asspained this community gets over paid services and store mounts that are completely optional.
    Yes, they are. It doesn't take a week and a half to level to 90 unless you have no arms. But if you can't tell the direction the game is heading after the slew of paid services, I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems, but WoW ain't one.

so it $60. But If you preorder you get a free upgrade and a second When you by the game. Thas $120 free for a what $50-$60 expansion you buy. That being said you only get the second with a pre-order.

After doing so many holiday runs, with everyone trying to get that fictional mount, I have noticed that tons of people are running alts that they leveled just for this event. I cant tell you how many runs I have done where most dps are pulling between 0.00 and 25k dps.

I am glad the price is high enough to deter some from making more of these skill-less alts, but I do wish the price was higher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by re1oaded View Post
    Wonder if your level 90 characters also comes with a suitable amount of gold and leveled professions?
    with 150 gold and 483 green gear i reckon. so its pretty reasonable. professions get a full boost to 600 (both main ones) but only if you boost a lvl60 or higher char, otherwise you wont get any profession bonus

This was their plan all along. They weren't gonna just gonna give us free 90 boosts for no reason, they're just doing that so they could start selling them also. Get people to buy WoD for free boosts, new players and old players. Then when those return/start, they'll also have the option to buy a level 90 for 60$! Why couldn't they just have made all classes start at 90 for free anyways, have that option to level 1-90 or start at level 90 similar to DK's.

So now they sell everything except gear, why can't they fix WoW? They're getting money from everything in this game. Subs, pets, mounts, leveling boosts, RaF feature, character and guild transfers, faction changes, expansions. Probably missing something. So how about they start making this game better now? No expansions with lame Orcs and poorly designed. Sure, Garrison is great, but that's all we're getting. We're getting new heroic dungeons and scenarios, and raids. But that's not a "new" feature. It´s just something that comes by default with new expansions, including a few new features. But now, we're not getting anything really.

Also I haven't really seen much on garrison, but isn't that something that allows you to get things in the game by not playing it anyways? Having the game do the work, instances, farming, whatever there needs to do, except PvP and raiding?

Maybe this is just a whiny post by me, but just what I see WoW becoming. I'll buy WoD anyways, but not touching this stupid level 90 boost for money. Unless I would be rich maybe, so spending 1000$ wouldn't be any different then spending 1$. But that's not happening anyways in the near future lol.

Deleted
    90$ would be better (1$ per level), but I never expected it to be like this (even if it's still too low)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    fuck them. 60 is waaay too much. guess i'll cancel until it's lowered.
    Thank you for this chuckle.

Deleted
    I just spat coke all over my keyboard when i visited mmo-champion...

This news just made my day, i guess Bobby Kotick needed a new rolex

That's a good price.

Deleted
    HAHA at all the people crying

I was considering using this to make a "copy" of my main on other servers. But, yea I'll just wait for the free one and not bother with this. Don't really care all that much. If WoD doesn't start making visible progress real soon myself and many other will end up taking a break anyway. There just isn't much to do and it's been that way for awhile.

They just made the real servers into PTR's, gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoko View Post
    It needs to be high to discourage people from skipping through the game. I'm fine with this price.
    Except that its a service that lets you skip through the game?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    90$ would be better (1$ per level), but I never expected it to be like this (even if it's still too low)
    I actually really like this idea.