Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    4pc is only good for style points. I also wouldn't count out mastery OP, for some raid environments it's a completely viable stat, but it's really reliant on your raid.

So I was a little bit curious as to just how much less the Spirit Champion heals for in comparison to myself so I did a quick test. Just spamming Healing Surge for the duration of SWG, this is what I got:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ons=8&source=2

It was healing for ~25% of myself. The tool tip can be quite misleading since it isn't duplicating your heals but "mimicking" them at a significantly reduced value.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, whats the stat priority for 10man resto shaman?currently i have 17,000 spirit, 9907 haste, 1571 crit, 6593 mastery.

I AM THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A MANA BATTERY!

I'm 553 ilvl btw
    Last edited by nsgid; 2014-03-07 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    Quick question, whats the stat priority for 10man resto shaman?currently i have 17,000 spirit, 9907 haste, 1571 crit, 6593 mastery.

I AM THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A MANA BATTERY!

I'm 553 ilvl btw
    There is no such thing as a Mana Battery anymore and you are really just gimping yourself by stacking so much Spirit, IMO. You also have a strange amount of Haste, since you are sitting between break points you're missing out on some valuable itemization. Most Resto Shaman these days are stacking Crit and dropping as much Spirit as possible since Crit starts giving decent mana return through Resurgence at higher Crit levels. You should think about shaving down your Spirit first and foremost until you get to the point where you can end the majority of fights with as close to 0 mana as possible, without having to throttle your healing during the fight due to ooming.

After that you should look at Haste break points. Here are some nice charts made by Binkenstein over at Totem Spot that show the break points quite well. The two break points that give the most value per stat are the 30% Healing Rain break point and the 33% Healing Stream Totem break point. If you are going to aim for a totem break point make sure you are at least a few hundred Haste over it and test to make sure you are getting the extra tick, the totem break points are quite buggy and have latency issues so tacking on some more Haste makes them a bit more reliable. After that you should really try stacking Crit or Mastery and find out what works best for you and your group. Haste, Crit, and Mastery are all strong in their own right and what works best for you will depend on a few things like; play style, raid comp, and boss encounter.