10+ Year Old Account

Challenge modes - DW or 2h

I'm gonna start doing CM on all my alts, but i'm wondering what currently is best for CM
    personally i prefer 2h, but i need to max out the dps line.

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!

10+ Year Old Account
    Play a real spec. Unholy is the best around dude.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Except for the fact that playing Unholy in CMs requires you to pull in a specific way to do as well as frost...aka if you're going for realm rank 1...and even in that situation frost is as good if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Might as well just give up your sword/axe/mace and plate armor, wear a dress and go stand in the back with the other caster pussies and talk about your feelings.

I found DW to be the best all-round spec for CMs. Almost GCD locked even in scaled down gear + the usual benefits from DW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget frost, roll unholy.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nge-Mode-Guide

Same BiS still applies, just change the axe to the BoA 2H from Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    Except for the fact that playing Unholy in CMs requires you to pull in a specific way to do as well as frost...aka if you're going for realm rank 1...and even in that situation frost is as good if not better.
    I don't think he's going for rank 1 on the server, just doing it on a few alts, if you even bothered to read the OP you'd know that already. And Unholy requires you to pull in a specific way? wat...

I'd also go for unholy, seeing what it does in proving grounds is terrifying, brutal dmg and lots of it even passive. Pet can be annoying on invis situations though, need to keep it alive so it isn't on cd if you have to dismiss it while using the invis pot. Army is stronger which si very cool, garg and UFare good boss dmg cds and you lose way less dmg when have to move out of the fire being literally everywhere screaming fuck melees. Also SR hits REALLY hard for 463.

Frost is cool, frost also deals good dmg, but frost has no big cds for bosses, hb spam on ST is on low level definetly a considerable dps loss, meaning no gcd cap for max ST dps and HB hits without big str proccs/high mastery more like a wet noodle.

If you go for Frost, i would use 2h as it beats dw ST on such low level by a good degree, haste has a really good impact for it on low ilvls (both Uh and Frost) and the AoE dmg is pretty similar, you don't have that big stat divergence like now in SoO gear.

Unholy is disgusting in CMs, the amount of damage they do on trash is great.

Obviously go blood. :P
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Forget frost, roll unholy.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nge-Mode-Guide

Same BiS still applies, just change the axe to the BoA 2H from Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he's going for rank 1 on the server, just doing it on a few alts, if you even bothered to read the OP you'd know that already. And Unholy requires you to pull in a specific way? wat...
    I think if you bothered to read my post I stated that unless he's going for rank 1 times he should just stay frost. I didn't state anywhere he was going for rank 1 times .