[H] 9/14 H-SoO, Only 2 nights of raiding, LF Ranged DPS

Remorseless
    Horde, Arthas (PvP)

Who we are: Remorseless is one of the longest running raiding guilds on Arthas. We have been raiding concurrently since the launch of The Burning Crusade back in 2007. We believe in raiding smarter not harder, quality over quantity, and most of all having damn fun while doing it. We raid only 2 nights a week and remain in the top 20 on the server every raiding tier.

After years of raiding experience we have streamlined our system. We've done complicated loot councils, time intensive DKP, and kept detailed attendance records. Doing all that taught us one thing, keep it simple stupid. We are very fluid in how the guild and raids work by rotating raiders in for bosses they need/want and giving them rest when they don't. Loot is a simple rolling system so we can just keep moving forward. At the end of the day everyone will get what they want and rolls keep gear distribution just as equal as any fancy loot system we've tried.

When we raid: We raid only two nights a week for 4 hours each night. Raid nights are Monday and Thursday from 7 pm to 11 pm (EST). Yup, only 8 hours a week. You get to keep your life while still clearing progression content.

Where can you check us out: You've read a bit about us but you can also check us out in multiple other places. Like us on Facebook (/Remorseless.Gaming), say hello on our forums (Remorseless-Gaming.net), and check out all our ToT and SoO boss kills on our YouTube page (/RemorselessGuild). Watching our videos will also get you a good idea of what raids are like as full vent is included. Disclaimer: Adult language is most definitely a possibility.

Who are we looking for: We are currently looking for geared and experienced ranged DPS with particular interest in a Mage and Hunter. All other ranged DPS classes are also highly encouraged to contact us.

Where are we going: Our current goal is to finish off heroic SoO prior to the launch of WoD. Upon its launch we will fill the roster as we move towards 20-man mythic raiding.

Interested? You can contact us in a few ways:
    1) Private msg us through this forum.
    2) Post on this thread.
    3) Private msg 'Infinity' on our guild forum mention above.
    4) In-game mail to Sinatic or Umo on the NA-Arthas server.

We're looking forward to hearing from you and joining us as we finish off Heroic-SoO.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add our raid times in that initial post. sorry about that!
    Last edited by Sinatic; 2014-02-23 at 04:10 PM.

We are still looking for a few good range DPS to round out our roster as we finish H-SoO!

We are now also interested in recruiting a Hunter in addition to a Mage as currently we don't have either. That means great loot opportunity for those classes currently in our raids!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you interested in a returning player? I'm looking a good raiding guild for next tier, I play a hunter, did some heroic raiding last tier but had to stop playing on the begging of this patch. I'm below the ilvl requirement (546) but i learn fast and I'm always prepared.