Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know who any of those characters are...the closest one i know is the racoon from marvel heroes online...it kinda looks like the monsters vs aliens film :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Don't know who any of those characters are...the closest one i know is the racoon from marvel heroes online...it kinda looks like the monsters vs aliens film :S
    Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the lesser known to most people. Hopefully with the movie it'll get great exposure and turns out great so we can see more of the lesser knowns become more relevant. There are many great stories like the Guardians and I'm hoping they bring them to light as well.

My only hope is that Marvel is the one continuing to do the films and Fox just lets its license expires and doesn't make anymore. Fantastic Four is a good series, imo, but the movies don't do it justice at all for example.

Deleted
    I think it looks pretty good to be honest. I'm looking forward to it, seems kind of lighthearted and a bit more funny than other marvel films.

Looks very fun. I like the light-hearted approach. Most superhero movies are way too serious.

looks friggin awesome ... cant wait for it to come out

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    new trailer
    Removed by user.

I'm super pumped. It gives me a bit of a Firefly vibe.

Deleted
    I want this movie to successed just to spite all ''nay'' sayers.

Looks really good

I'm excited for it

Good marvel plot developments are welcomed