Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Convict of rape, commit suicide

A guy rape a teenage girl , kill her family with a shotgun and then burn them, why do they keep him alive.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1619054#bmb=1
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    A guy rape a teenage girl , kill her family with a shotgun and then burn them, why do they keep him alive.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1619054#bmb=1
    It says he committed suicide...nobody is keeping anyone alive.

Sounds like a piece of shit person to begin with, good riddance.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

For science!!!!!! Just think someday we can put those brains into robots and create Rape bots to do all the raping so rapists can relax at home.

But yea title says he killed himself. Do you mean like why did the cops not kill the guy if caught? Because legal system and sense that everyone can be changed bullshit and profit prisons..etcc etc
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I was saying why was he still alive even tho he commuted this crime more than 8 years ago
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

why keep them alive? you can't punish a dead person, for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Oh look, another thread about the death penalty.

Deleted
    Yet they do 'screens' on these muppets who go into military?! Fuck off.

They make SURE they are remorseless psychos IMO.

You keep them alive so you yourself don't stoop to their level. It's got nothing to do with them being pieces of shit, and everything to do with society itself endeavoring to avoid emulating such pieces of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    You keep them alive so you yourself don't stoop to their level. It's got nothing to do with them being pieces of shit, and everything to do with society itself endeavoring to avoid emulating such pieces of shit.
    Stooping to their level is so wrong. Stooping to their level would be raping their family and such. Just killing them for their actions is good ol fashion fun. Also saves tax payers alot of money.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Also saves tax payers alot of money.
    I don't think you understand how much it costs with everything it entails. What if they're found to be innocent after the fact?
    Last edited by mmoc1c1d14a527; 2014-02-19 at 06:00 PM.

Also saves tax payers alot of money.
    It actually doesn't. The legal costs of execution are far more than holding him for life.

Death is such an easy way out I don't know why so many people think it is a great punishment. I guess it is predicated on the belief that they face some ultimate form of judgement, such as Hell. If that isn't the case then it is better to make them live with what they've done.

For this soldier he clearly suffered for his decision, it drove him to suicide, whether from guilt or from the knowledge that he is fundamentally despised is irrelevant. If you want him to suffer you want him alive.
    ( ; , , ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Stooping to their level is so wrong. Stooping to their level would be raping their family and such. Just killing them for their actions is good ol fashion fun. Also saves tax payers alot of money.
    Haven't we been through this a million times over now?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Am not asking to rape his family kill them and then burn them, I just think that he deserve a bullet in his head

Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    Death is such an easy way out I don't know why so many people think it is a great punishment. I guess it is predicated on the belief that they face some ultimate form of judgement, such as Hell. If that isn't the case then it is better to make them live with what they've done.

For this soldier he clearly suffered for his decision, it drove him to suicide, whether from guilt or from the knowledge that he is fundamentally despised is irrelevant. If you want him to suffer you want him alive.
    instead keep them alive to punish them and the taxpayers, everyone loses yay!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    instead keep them alive to punish them and the taxpayers, everyone loses yay!!
    Costs more to execute. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by KNKA View Post
    I don't think you understand how much it costs with all the rounds to courts. What if they're found to be innocent after the fact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It actually doesn't. The legal costs of execution are far more than holding him for life.
    Stop with all the chemicals ad expenive things just stab the or shoot them hang them w/e. Death is Death don't be "civil" about it. If they are found to be innocent after the fact "guessing fact here means dead" ok what if? Gonna Frankenstein them? Mistakes happen... Would you rather someone rot in jail for what 31k a year for a few dozen years or just end it for a buck after the appeal?
    WORLD POPULATION

Deleted
    Stop with all the chemicals ad expenive things just stab the or shoot them hang them w/e. Death is Death don't be "civil" about it. If they are found to be innocent after the fact "guessing fact here means dead" ok what if? Gonna Frankenstein them? Mistakes happen... Would you rather someone rot in jail for what 31k a year for a few dozen years or just end it for a buck after the appeal?
    Legal expense, legal expenses.

And yes, I would rather see someone rot in jail because it is cheaper.

Stop with all the chemicals ad expenive things just stab the or shoot them hang them w/e.
    I said legal costs.
    Death is Death don't be "civil" about it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_...s_Constitution
    If they are found to be innocent after the fact "guessing fact here means dead" ok what if? Gonna Frankenstein them? Mistakes happen... Would you rather someone rot in jail for what 31k a year for a few dozen years or just end it for a buck after the appeal?
    It's called "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt", and even then we have and will continue to screw the pooch. It's best to keep them alive because protecting the innocent far outweighs any sort of vengeance.

Deleted
    It's not the killing that costs. It's all the things before that. I would rather see that nobody get a death sentence as long as innocent people can be sentenced to it. As we can never be sure about that I will never support it.