Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    genetics dictate everything we are
    To people who know absolute squat about genetics.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Imagine if they just started gender profiling instead.
    They already do, for instance, if you own a vagina, you are absolved of having ANY responsibility for your own actions if you were drunk. Also for instance, if you are a man, you are without question treated as the guilty party if domestics occur. Does not matter if she doesn't even live there and it's YOUR property, you are off to jail.
    Does not matter if you were drunk too, or even drunker than the female party involved, own penis = assumption of guilt.
    Welcome to gender profiling, what a shitty thing.
    (anyone even thinking of reproaching this best keep in mind I have truth, facts, thick skin and GIANT middle finger for them at the READY! lol)

OT: The reason it's a bad idea OP, is simple, assholes come in all colors and creeds.
    Fyi, so do good people.
    Don't get hung up on this, lest it come back on you.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Different reasons behind the benefits.
    You're milking some condition, while they are refugees.

Isn't mooneye just whatsher name who used to post on here? Had a midna avatar.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

You can deny it all you want but as long as you can't show something that proves that non-european immigration is good, economically, then you'll be wrong and it just so happens to be that those economists have shown that it's not beneficial. Due to uninions and the welfare system.
    Now you're moving goalposts.
    And pretty much proving the 'special snowflake' reasoning that I surmised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Isn't mooneye just whatsher name who used to post on here? Had a midna avatar.
    Tiili / Mooneye / Polgara and maybe another. They're all the same person. Or at least they all pinged our IRC from the same IP.

Their reasons for welfare is different than mine was.

You can deny it all you want but as long as you can't show something that proves that non-european immigration is good, economically, then you'll be wrong and it just so happens to be that those economists have shown that it's not beneficial. Due to uninions and the welfare system.

I'd like to know the reasons you're allowed to have welfare, but other needy people aren't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Welfare or because of not adapating to said culture I.E. being criminals and such. Which is it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Tiili is my favorite!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Because is what is actually being profiled. You aren't profiling someone that appears to be a drug dealer, you're profiling someone because they're black. This presents multiple problems: 1) you're more likely to profile somebody innocent of the target race and 2) you're more likely to overlook offenders of other races.

You can have something that looks wonderful on paper, but be terrible in practice. This is one of those cases.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. For example police are probably not going to assume a Black man who is wearing a full Armani suit, carrying a brief-case and driving a Buick to be a drug dealer. However if the man is walking around with his pants below his ass, and is carrying a back pack he's probably more likely to be suspected of being a drug dealer. It's not just because the person is black, although im not saying that's not a possible part of it, im just saying that's not all of it. It's going to be the same thing with white people in this regard though.

Deleted
    Tiili / Mooneye / Polgara and maybe another. They're all the same person. Or at least they all pinged our IRC from the same IP.
    Yeah, I can log on to irc with your nick as well and you can say I'm you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'd like to know the reasons you're allowed to have welfare, but other needy people aren't..
    I'm not against people being on welfare. But when a group, such as the somalis have a 82% unemployment rate and receive benefits because of their unemployment it is entirely unreasonable to claim that they're a benefit to society, economically. I'd apply the same to any group who had such a high unemployment rate and collected benefits.

I find it pretty disgusting that some people on here actually believe that racism (which is basically what racial profiling boils down to) is okay. It's 2014 people, grow up.

Deleted
    Well, this hasn't turned into flaming certain people at all...

Can't we just all sit back and wait for it to blow over at the winchester?

I'm not against people being on welfare. But when a group, such as the somalis have a 82% unemployment rate and receive benefits because of their unemployment it is entirely unreasonable to claim that they're a benefit to society, economically. I'd apply the same to any group who had such a high unemployment rate and collected benefits.
    You didn't answer his question. Instead you just implied your group is 'superior' so you deserve to live off the government. How is this not racist?

Because you, as an individual, are the same drain on the government as they are. I guess Booshman was correct:
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    It's because she's white.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

I don't necessarily think welfare is about benefiting society as much as helping people that need it.

I don't necessarily think welfare is about benefiting society as much as helping people that need it.
    It has economic benefit. It takes from mostly people that hoard (rich) and gives it to people that will spend it (lower class). This drives consumption and demand. It isn't optimal for the economy, but it does help.

In addition, it deters crime. This is both economic and social impact.

It has economic benefit. It takes from mostly people that hoard (rich) and gives it to people that will spend it (lower class). This drives consumption and demand. It isn't optimal for the economy, but it does help.

In addition, it deters crime. This is both economic and social impact.
    I know, but I meant... err I don't think a government has "will benefit society" requirements...

alone its bad... when combined with actions, dress, facial expressions it turns into real profiling and works. You can't profile based on any one factor but have to look at all of them.

I know, but I meant... err I don't think a government has "will benefit society" requirements...
    I know it's not technically law, but have you read the preamble to the US constitution?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I know it's not technically law, but have you read the preamble to the US constitution?
    Apparently not.

Edit: Okay, yes I've read it. But why bring it up?

If I remember right, 80% of white murder victims are killed by a white attacker, and 95% of black murder victims are killer by a black attacker.

So you should always racially profile your own race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.