Deleted

2 set Bug - Balance

I finally figured out Boomkin ninja pulls,

On the pull timer when pressing Starfall, it has a chance to proc Lunar bolt, even though your not in combat yet.

Log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=13870&e=13871

Pretty sure you shouldn't be in Lunar before the fight starts anyway, so that's easily solved. Unless it somehow procs the Lunar Bolt even outside of Lunar Eclipse, which would be weird.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Pretty sure you shouldn't be in Lunar before the fight starts anyway, so that's easily solved. Unless it somehow procs the Lunar Bolt even outside of Lunar Eclipse, which would be weird.
    Nah wasn't ready on the pulll so happened to be in lunar.

Pretty Sure Drathos is right. Last time I checked you should be 1 cast away from either Lunar or Solar on pull depending which opener you do.

Even though you should indeed never start a boss fight while in lunar, it's bound to happen on trash or in situations where time is considered more important than lining up cds etc. (say you're running old content). And I can indeed confirm this. If you are in lunar eclipse and use starfall, it WILL send a lunar bolt at the target, pulling them. And as far as I know, there's no RNG element in it. 2set works so that if you cast an arcane spell in lunar eclipse, it will trigger.

Not much you can do about it really, other than not having the mob targeted.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"