<Horde House> 6/14 H 10m LF RDPS

<Horde House> on the Kul Tiras server (connected with Bladefist) is currently recruiting a ranged dps. We are losing a ranged dps due to RL in two weeks, and are looking for a replacement starting 3/4/14. We are a 10m group that is currently 6/14 H that raids Mon, Wed, Thurs 8-10:30 server (9-11:30 EST).

We are looking for a raider that has experience in heroics (although exceptions can be made), knows their class, and is 18+ years old. Ideally, we would like a Balance Druid or Mage, although are open to a sPriest as well. Our current raid roster includes: Blood DK, Bear Druid, Ret Pally, Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman (resto offspec), Disc Priest and Mistweaver Monk. TeamSpeak will be required. We use a /roll system to distribute loot.

We would like to see logs and conduct an interview if you are interested.

Add me in game at Maegor#1377 if interested.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

If anybody tried to add me yesterday, please try again. I had 70+ friend invites that I chalked up to the oQueue fix and declined. Thanks.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Still recruiting.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you interested in a returning player? I'm looking a good raiding guild for next tier, I play a hunter, did some heroic raiding last tier but had to stop playing on the begging of this patch. I'm below the ilvl requirement (546) but i learn fast and I'm always prepared.