Poll: How much would you pay for a monthly tea subscription?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    News flash, tea isn't very popular outside Britain, and this isn't a british forum, so yeah...

Considering at the lower end of things a box of 240 costs £6 and at the higher mass produced end a box of 100 costs £7-10 - I imagine a subscription model that would work would have to be closer a maximum of £10 a month, and even then, I wouldn't use it.

Tea is something people get with their weekly shops if and when they need it, it's not something (I imagine) that could offer a viable "subscription" which is why you don't see this offered as a service.

At best, you could try and provide companies with a supply for the office kitchen?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink Tea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    News flash, tea isn't very popular outside Britain, and this isn't a british forum, so yeah...
    What?

It's one of the most consumed if not one of the most popular drinks in the world...

And that's OUTSIDE of the U.K.

I Would Spend £6-£8 on tea as i like trying new teas all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing, tea is horrible

Deleted
    i wouldn't, i buy my tea when i go food shopping, and even then it isn't every time, it is maybe £3 every month and a half i guess, a subscription does not seem worth the hassle nor the cost

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Nothing, I buy my Tea from a shop.
    This pretty much. I drink maybe 1 or 2 cups a day and I just buy it at the store when I finished it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only tea I drink is sleepy time tea, forget the brand, but it's nice and makes me feel warm.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink tea that often, so I wouldn't pay monthly for something I hardly drink
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What?

It's one of the most consumed if not one of the most popular drinks in the world...

And that's OUTSIDE of the U.K.
    Plain water trumps it by a landslide...

Also most of the tea drinking population are in poor country and those can always be ignored in any meaningful matter.

Deleted
    I do drink tea quite frequently. But almost never black tea. Therefore my main question would be what kind of tea will u get. Assuming that it would fit my taste, the actual amount of tea I need each month would justify a 9$ subscription at most, a bit more if the tea you get is really fancy in a way that u can't buy it easily. Which probably would be the only reason I would actually consider getting one.

15+ Year Old Account
    The office I work at has an unlimited free supply of Tea and Coffee. After work I don't tend to drink anymore. Also a subscription for Tea just sounds silly.
    Intel® Pentium® Processor 90 MHz | 8MB RAM | 750MB IDE HDD | 800x600 Colour 15" CRT Monitor | Windows 95

90 and i wants me own alfred included
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Not sure why you would want something like this on a subscription purpose though, I always thought that those things are like gym memberships. People sign up and think it's good for a month then forget to cancel the DD and keep paying.
    Last edited by Cysne; 2014-02-21 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds highly impractical. Either the business or customer would be getting boned by the extra shipping costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Plain water trumps it by a landslide...

Also most of the tea drinking population are in poor country and those can always be ignored in any meaningful matter.
    I like how you enjoy adding such restrictions after making a blanket statement, and dismissing Turkey, Mongolia, Russia, Thailand, Morocco, China, Iran, and Indonesia as insignificant...

Welp, enjoy ignorance

And food for thought, Tea is the most widely consumed drink after water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_per_capita
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-02-21 at 04:16 PM.

Depends on amount and quality and more importantly, variety and ability to costumize. I dont drink that much tea albeit the tea i like is rather pricey, cup or two a day and due to wanting to keep my body sensitive to caffeine for when i need it, i mostly drink infusions, not tea so i would suggest expanding the catalog to include herbals.

Deleted
    You kidding? Tea is probably most consumed drink in the world, coffee trails miles behind.

Deleted
    Is this "tea" as in food, like in Britain, or is this tea, as in the leaves that are used to make a drink? If it's "tea" as in food, such as lunch I suppose, then I wouldn't mind paying a subscription to get a lunch every day. If it's tea as in the drink, 0€ thanks. I don't drink it.