Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Im okay with writing it out I just did not want to upset other people.

lol finally a pejorative that is mildly offensive to white people

2014 is shaping up to be a good year

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Cracker or cracka, that is the question.
    see Cracka doesn't even make sense, I have never owned a whip nor do I plan on doing so. Only a very select group of us caspers did any whip cracking, so it just makes no sense!

Black people have a whole catalog of words...we got Honky and Cracka and they aren't universally applicable!

I demand equality in racial slurs.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    see Cracka doesn't even make sense, I have never owned a whip nor do I plan on doing so. Only a very select group of us caspers did any whip cracking, so it just makes no sense!

Black people have a whole catalog of words...we got Honky and Cracka and they aren't universally applicable!

I demand equality in racial slurs.
    Maybe..."hey Caucy"? (Caucasian)

I know! Why can't us whitefolk get the cool racial slurs too though? So unfair.
    wassup muh cracka, let's get the honkys togetha and head down to the malt shop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

Here ya go.

Go to 1:08 and 1:48 if you just want the gold. It's all pretty funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0 Better version

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Maybe..."hey Caucy"? (Caucasian)
    But then it's just Cocky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

Here ya go.

Go to 1:08 and 1:48 if you just want the gold. It's all pretty funny.
    oh god phahah I cried!! haahha

Anywho, here is Tupac defining the two:

3:24 onwards
    -K

I have a dream, that one day, white folk will have a catalog of racial slurs available for use against them as black folk in this world!

Chelly
    I have a dream, that one day, white folk will have a catalog of racial slurs available for use against them as black folk in this world!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ropean_descent
    "Mangia cake" damn it Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    That associating these slurs or name calling to colors they "represent" or whatever is valid, in a ignorant sort of way. You are not looking to be smart, polite and politically correct when you use these things on people, you are using them to sound like an very rude close-minded asshole who thinks he's witty, and thus you have to simulate that same state of mind.
    Ahhhh cum is white. White person = cumskin. I'm slow. I want that slur to catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yeah there's only like 5 good ones!

Deleted
    Niger means black in Latin. Albus is white, in case u were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Would be funny if it became viral.
    you find straight up racism funny?

yes dont you

are you a fellow cumskin?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are essentially the same world.

It's a word synonymous with call someone lower, sometimes subhuman. It's was used to always remind black people that they were below white people and no matter what they do they are still just a "nigger". It's offensive because it was always used to refer to a black person as a second class citizen, even when someone wasn't being particularly hostile towards the person they called a "nigger". There aren't many words that carry the same weight that aren't racial slurs as well (no excluding misogynistic terms).

It's an absolutely ugly word and is still used in the same fashion.

Why do black people use it? First, not all black people use it and just as offend when a black person says, the difference is that it's silly to think that a black person would use it in a pure derogatory manner. It's true that it is used to lessen the impact of the word and thus not uncommon to here refer black people use it in conversation, it's still not considered appropriate to use in a business-causal setting and should never be used as to demean someone (that's not to say it not used as a pronoun when talking bad about someone but you don't just call someone a nigger/nigga to make them feel bad).

White aren't "allowed" to say it? Well they are and black people are allowed to assume they are being crass, racist, and demeaning. Why some white want to say such a negative word is beyond me. I don't go around wishing I could call gay people "fags", women "cunts", Hispanics "spic" because I know how those words are used against them and how those words may make them feel. Why do they white people who want to say the word want to say such a hateful word. All of all the words you call someone you want to use on of the most demeaning and then have me assume you're just being nice, get that shit out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    They are essentially the same world.

It's a word synonymous with call someone lower, sometimes subhuman. It's was used to always remind black people that they were below white people and no matter what they do they are still just a "nigger". It's offensive because it was always used to refer to a black person as a second class citizen, even when someone wasn't being particularly hostile towards the person they called a "nigger". There aren't many words that carry the same weight that aren't racial slurs as well (no excluding misogynistic terms).

It's an absolutely ugly word and is still used in the same fashion.

Why do black people use it? First, not all black people use it and just as offend when a black person says, the difference is that it's silly to think that a black person would use it in a pure derogatory manner. It's true that it is used to lessen the impact of the word and thus not uncommon to here refer black people use it in conversation, it's still not considered appropriate to use in a business-causal setting and should never be used as to demean someone (that's not to say it not used as a pronoun when talking bad about someone but you don't just call someone a nigger/nigga to make them feel bad).

White aren't "allowed" to say it? Well they are and black people are allowed to assume they are being crass, racist, and demeaning. Why some white want to say such a negative word is beyond me. I don't go around wishing I could call gay people "fags", women "cunts", Hispanics "spic" because I know how those words are used against them and how those words may make them feel. Why do they white people who want to say the word want to say such a hateful word. All of all the words you call someone you want to use on of the most demeaning and then have me assume you're just being nice, get that shit out of here.
    I dont have to worry about saying it because I dont associate with them.

I say n-gga somewhat frequently, even on this forum lol.

I've seen some people (particularly on WoW) say n-gger in a way that made it demeaning. Like. This girl said "Lich King is one big n-gger." Whole raid went silent. She used it kind of like it was in itself an insult. Kind of scummy.

Well aren't you a fucking asshole? You want to punch someone in the face for saying the word nigga? I think George Carlin put it very nicely when he said its the context that matters not the word itself. If she is saying something like "Lets round up, and execute all these niggas!" then its racist. if she says something like "what up my nigga!" then its not racist.