Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I guess Diablo's statue was digital as well cause I can't see one
    Did you see one for DF? Because it was also 180.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Did you see one for DF? Because it was also 180.
    AFAIK it was 130

https://www.wowhead.com/news/wow-dra...e-order-327441

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Huh, when I looked it up a week or so ago it said 180, I wonder if the site I saw was using a regional price then.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Huh, when I looked it up a week or so ago it said 180, I wonder if the site I saw was using a regional price then.
    Most likely. The UK store has a completely different price in € for the current CE than the EU store for example. Probably because of some currency conversion.

Does anyone know when you pre-order the CE if they charge you right away? And do they deliver it day 1? It would be kind of weird to pay 200+ dollars and have to wait a few days after release to play it. Especially since it says it's the epic edition which has 3 days early access.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Does anyone know when you pre-order the CE if they charge you right away? And do they deliver it day 1? It would be kind of weird to pay 200+ dollars and have to wait a few days after release to play it. Especially since it says it's the epic edition which has 3 days early access.
    Obviously you get charged right away, if they could, they would charge you even before pressing "buy".
    As with any shipping, there's no guarantee that you'll receive it in time, they even have a disclaimer:
    "** Early Access to World of Warcraft: The War Within may be impacted by shipping dates and subject to change"

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Yeah that's the best part, you might pay 90 Euro or more for shipping and not even receive it on time.

Crazy shipping costs aside (It's £8 for the UK so that wouldn't be an issue) and even though it's more expensive than the Dragonflight collectors edition I don't think it's really THAT bad considering the size of the statue (it's bigger than the Ragnaros one). Doesn't mean I'm actually going to buy it because I don't really have anywhere to put the statue but if I did I might consider it. The Dragonflight mouse mat, artbook and pins definitely weren't worth the price the gryphon statue might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I'm more than a little bit disappointed about the physical CE. Since classic I have every single one of them but the price increase this year is just too much to justify buying it.
    Don't get me wrong, inflation is a thing, raising the price is ok, but not like that. Usually it was ~90 euros, the last one was more expensive with I think 120-140 if I remember correctly, but this one goes for 200 euro + 37 Euro shipping. That's nearly 250 Euro.

Yes, it's a CE, yes, Blizzard can sell it at whatever price they want, but come on - that's just insane.
    Yeah - you pretty much summed up my thought process, including the caveat about inflation and they can sell at whatever price they want.

...and it isn't even that I am "poor" - I could easily afford it. I am just drawing a line here...actually I drew that line already at the last x-pac. I justified the increased CE prices from Classic to BfA (69-99€) with inflation etc - and it was free shipping from Amazon or I bought it in a local store.

DF for 129 and shipping exclusively from Blizzard was one of the times where I went "I get the people on forums who call them greedy".

Oh..by the way: The Blizzard of 2015 send me a FREE statue as a thnk you for paying my sub 10 years uninterupted. Let's see what Blizzard 2025 does....

- - - Updated - - -

Was 200€ for me in all three versions that it showed on the EU site (guess french, german, uk)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Up to you obviously, if you feel it's worth €300.

I just find it sad that Blizzard know they can get away with shit like this.
    Yeah..but hey....I find it sad that Apple gets away with their hardware prices, but just like with this CE - I don't buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    The digital stuff is extremely overpriced already and I wouldn't accept it as a justification for the overall price of a physical collector.
    Hm...maybe overpriced compared to the last CE I paid for...BfA, which was 99€, free shipping and had the usual goodies. The transmog and mount make the heroic already a good deal over the normal edition (if you care for these things) and then there is quite some stuff on the Epic edition to make it even more worth it. (again...if you care for these things) - Pretty sure I will get the digital version for 90€

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    Yeah..but hey....I find it sad that Apple gets away with their hardware prices, but just like with this CE - I don't buy it.
    To be fair my M1 macbook is the best laptop I've ever owned. Build quality is much better than any windows laptops I've owned.

However I agree when it comes to Apple's upgrading RAM and storage prices.