Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wod leading into next xpack

So ive been a thinking a little bit about, how the Wod story woud lead into the next expack. And that made me think: What if Nerzhul goes to our world (like in the original story)searching for artifacts? I Think this could happen without any legion influence, like and act of desperation when the iron horde has lost. On Azeroth, he woud maybe go to the tomb of sargeras for a legion themed expansion, or another artifact that woud lead to something else. What are you guys thinking about this?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or he'll go to northrend and become lich king 2.0...

It's way too early to say something like that.

But I think that's incredibly unlikely. They're introducing Ner'Zhul as a villain in the first zone, there's little to no chance we won't kill him off this xpac. Most likely in the first raid tier.

Ner'zhul hates demons (was only manipulated, backed the hell off when he found out), he has nothing to do in the tomb of sargeras, that's Gul'Dan's role.

Though Ner'Zhul going to Main Universe Azeroth would be hilarious. Imagine he finds out about the Lich King, kicks Bolvar in the squibs and takes the Helm Of Domination, essentially fusionning with Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post

But I think that's incredibly unlikely. They're introducing Ner'Zhul as a villain in the first zone, there's little to no chance we won't kill him off this xpac. Most likely in the first raid tier.
    Why not? It'd be fun to have a villain last a LITTLE longer than that every now and then... build them up and stuff?

I'm thinking we'll see this expansion lead into the continent south of Draenor starring Gul'dan and the Legion. This expansion will definitely focus more on the Iron Horde so I can see them saving the Shadow Council for another time.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Ner'zhul has just been announced to be the last boss of the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds instance:
    http://www.mamytwink.com/actualite/p...on-hazzikostas
    "Ner’zhul, on le combattra dans un donjon, les Terres funéraires d’Ombrelune ( niveau 100)."
    We'll fight Ner'zhul in a dungeon, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (level 100).

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'm thinking we'll see this expansion lead into the continent south of Draenor starring Gul'dan and the Legion. This expansion will definitely focus more on the Iron Horde so I can see them saving the Shadow Council for another time.
    Why should we care about the continent south of Draenor though?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2K View Post
    Why not? It'd be fun to have a villain last a LITTLE longer than that every now and then... build them up and stuff?
    I didn't say it wouldn't be fun, but if you introduce a villain as a villain in the first chapter/episode/zone of anything, he will get killed off by the end of the media and there will be another true enemy behind him. If Ner'zhul isn't the villain of one of the first raids, and they've already stated we will almost certainly not fight Garrosh again, who would be? There aren't any other real choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    Ner'zhul hates demons (was only manipulated, backed the hell off when he found out), he has nothing to do in the tomb of sargeras, that's Gul'Dan's role.

Though Ner'Zhul going to Main Universe Azeroth would be hilarious. Imagine he finds out about the Lich King, kicks Bolvar in the squibs and takes the Helm Of Domination, essentially fusionning with Himself.
    This would be an interesting event to see. Could be one of those things that makes him more powerful.

At this point anything is possible. We haven't seen even close to enough information to even being to speculate with any real intelligence. Some think he will die early one, it's possible he could have been manipulated into doing the "evil" he is doing in Shadowmoon Valley, it's entirely possible that he is doing this all on his own.

One thing we need to consider: Everything you know about them currently (before WoD was conceived) is up for change. This Ner'zhul could act completely different than the one we've known in the past.

Nope, this doesn't happen.

Spoiler: Ner'zhul dies early on (he's a dungeon boss).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Nope, this doesn't happen.

Spoiler: Ner'zhul dies early on (he's a dungeon boss).
    Big lore characters have a tendency to survive dungeon encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    What do you mean? Like a setback or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Being a dungeon boss was merely a setback!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Ner'zhul has just been announced to be the last boss of the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds instance:
    "Ner’zhul, on le combattra dans un donjon, les Terres funéraires d’Ombrelune ( niveau 100)."
    Fighting him doesn't obviously mean we will kill him on the said dungeon.
    Remember the Lich King and Halls of Reflection.

Even though he'll likely die in the 5 man effectively.

I hope Bolvar awakes and enslaves us all to do his bidding. Ner'Zhul's soul is still in that helm, you can hear his voice in Bolvar's last line he utters, they intertwine.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would not be surprised at all if he somehow survived and became a raid boss later on.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    ner'zhul?! last boss in...DUNGEON?!?!?!?! easy death and no cinematic even?!

10+ Year Old Account
    So they're literally Anub'ing Ner'zhul... Cool, kill off one of the few morally respectable Warlords early on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post

Garrosh says Hello, and welcome to Draenor.