Troll or Orc for CModes

Hello. So I have a mage alt that I use exclusively for challenge modes. I made him orc because I figured having blood fury on every second orb plus the extra pet damage would outweigh having a stronger alter with berserking. I don't actually know/think there are many beasts inside. Anyways, my friend said he thinks troll is just as good and I wanted some opinions.

When doing realm best times I figure you're doing some instances (Scarlet Halls) in 3-4 pulls so maybe the berserking for the boss + hallway with lust/berserking/frost bomb might be better, but orb/lance spamming seems to favor orc a lot more.

Also female orc is hideous and male troll is beautiful so this is hard for me .

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    Anyways, my friend said he thinks troll is just as good and I wanted some opinions.
    Is that friend Darckli? Haste is really devalued in CMs since the majority of damage is bomb/lance/Orb and shatter comboing. The value of Int/SP (and therefore Bloodfury) goes up tremendously, you don't end up casting enough for Berserking to really be worth it. For the realm best pulls you are also using Arc Explosion, CoC if glyphed blah blah. Bloodfury is really high value the more instants you use.

I am exercising my fifth amendment. But yeah I thought maybe just maybe if you were doing enough big pulls altering berserking and having the quicker frost bomb/gcd might be good, and orc is so ugly z_z. Finally finished my cm set so I was thinking of giving troll a try. I probably shouldn't though.

I was also thinking if you're going for top US times and doing monster pulls you might want the boss damage and just let frost bomb and orb and splitting ice cleave everything else down?
    Last edited by Fountaiin; 2014-02-22 at 03:14 PM.

Orc double dips on racials as well, so for single target that something to take into consideration, increased pet damage + Bloodfury is mongoloid pet damage.

Yeah true. My pet does like 12-15% of my damage on some of these pulls. I'll probably stay orc

I could have sworn the orc racial doesn't work on water elementals for whatever goofy reason.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor