Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    I really dig the new wolf, but I think his fur should be a little more scruffy on his nape/tail
    Yeah I have the same complaint, the fur looks metalic almost like one of those iron dwarf wolf golems from Stormy Peaks.

I'm still waiting for Blizzard to make the Kuchongs tamable. I would so love to have one as my pet, they looks amazing, closest thing to a Ultralisk in WoW.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I think i'm one of the few people that actually likes the 'normal' wolf model we see on Azeroth. The WOTLK/WoD ones look insane as though they have rabies. Still, it has a certain charm i'm sure.
    The normal wolf model is by far the most wolf-like of all of them. The movement animations are superb (watch a real wolf run and you'll see that the vanilla wolf model is closest to it). There are more idle animations than the other models (sniffing, scratching and howling) and although the face is in permanent "threat" mode it's at least realistic, unlike the oversized teeth that the worgs have.

Those new wolves look bizarre (manes?! wolves don't have manes, they have hackles!). Hopefully they won't be replacing the vanilla wolf model with them.

(Side note: for reference, here's what a wolf in "threat mode" actually looks like - this is Tundra having a bit of a squabble.)

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    With every expansion, come new pets to tame.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Still gonna kill my pet off with petsac.

Deleted
    Awesome. I'm gonna use it.