Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Does he come with a translator, or do i need to buy a special dictionary to read his posts? Im used to working with foreigners with a bad grasp on the English language but this is extreme
    He's not foreign, he's a Whiny Irish Guy from West New York. He just mashes the keyboard with his palms to get attention.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    No this is the level of * racist / bigotry * trolling against me and is ain the first time...........some people have no life!

Some friendly advise. It has nothing to do with racism/bigotry. I doubt anyone here even knows your race aside from your name saying irish guy.

What it is about is how you present yourself. Your grammar is VERY VERY broken, and you seem to get yourself into these situations very often.(looks at thread history)
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Look i don't want to drag this any more the bottom lines is that the seller admitted * they screw up * but never made any attempt for day to contact me and you saw the end result now the problem is fix and that i have to wait to Monday for the PC

So what next well * i will never by anything from that seller * that all..........................!

Also what is important to eBay : A good experience between Buyer/Seller : and it didn't happen that all !
    The seller admits he screwed up after you gave the wrong address, used a guest log in for ebay and threw away the card you used to pay?

15+ Year Old Account
    No this is the level of * racist / bigotry * trolling against me and is ain the first time...........some people have no life!
    I didn't realize being terrible at ebay was a race.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Why do you keep accusing people here of being racist? As far as I know you have never given your race, although due to your post in which you are scared of black people I am going to guess you not dark skinned.

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

It's people like WNY who make me never want to sell anything to anyone. He gets so upset that his order has an issue and calls the police within a day. GIVE them some freaking time to fix this stuff. Contact the seller before you freak and leave negative feedback and call the police.

Yes, they made a mistake, but give them some time, you jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Why do you keep accusing people here of being racist? As far as I know you have never given your race, although due to your post in which you are scared of black people I am going to guess you not dark skinned.
    I would guess he never even leaves his house and these threads are the closest thing to friendship he has..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I would guess he never even leaves his house and these threads are the closest thing to friendship he has..
    He leaves his house all the time, if you want proof then check out his thread on how he wants all homeless people jailed as they scare him.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Some friendly advise. It has nothing to do with racism/bigotry. I doubt anyone here even knows your race aside from your name saying irish guy.

What it is about is how you present yourself. Your grammar is VERY VERY broken, and you seem to get yourself into these situations very often.(looks at thread history)
    I think *my grammar is none of anyone business* i will not tolerated racist bulling because people live useless and unpromising lived that is okay to bully people !

Deleted
    I think *my grammar is none of anyone business* i will not tolerated racist bulling because people live useless and unpromising lived that is okay to bully people !
    Nobody here has been racist, do you even know what that word means?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    No i do go out but i am VERY anti-social and i just prefer the * internet world that the world outside my windows *

Deleted
    That sentence doesn't even make any sense. And you grammar is everyone's business when your on a forum sprouting barely decipherable English. Also people pointing out your own stupidity and how you are trying to blame the seller who is not at fault is not bullying.

He leaves his house all the time, if you want proof then check out his thread on how he wants all homeless people jailed as they scare him.
    Looks like I need to go back and read some of this guys post..

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody here has been racist, do you even know what that word means?
    I know what is mean and if they want to be * racist and bigot * let them they have no life !

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what is mean and if they want to be * racist and bigot * let them they have no life !
    How have people been racist and bigoted here? Do tell me.

Deleted
    Give me 1 example of racism in this thread, just 1.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

There hasn't been any rasicm, but whatever. If you don't want to change don't expect people to treat you any different.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Gotta love how he completely ignores a question and goes straight to calling us all racists and bigots. I really want to hear how he explains that.
    Last edited by Skilrathos; 2014-03-01 at 05:40 AM.