Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bastard better be easy to solo come WoD...
    He won't be unless they alter his Mind Control.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    He won't be unless they alter his Mind Control.
    Or it's worth testing if he MC's the tank/highest threat target since most bosses with MC mechanics usually won't cast them on the person with the highest threat (for obvious reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    He does mc the maintank.
    You sure that's not just the MC 'splashing' to the tank? Remember the debuff he puts on players is an AOE MC when it ticks off.

Deleted
    Nope. But i want Galleon mount

Sha mount is the only one I'd like to have. The Heavenly serpents are miles better than the Thundering ones (except the August Celest one is amazing)
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

I stopped farming when it was found out that the sha and galleon mounts didn't even get added to the loot tables until 5.2

I have 2/4. Hoping to get the Sha mount before anything else, that one seems like it will be hard to farm. Here's to hoping! *Crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I have 2/4. Hoping to get the Sha mount before anything else, that one seems like it will be hard to farm. Here's to hoping! *Crosses fingers*
    I hope they'll change something regarding Sha in Wod. Because I don't dream about getting second world boss mount this expansion (have Oon one).