Dark Shamans HEROIC, 2healing - HELP!

We have Dark Shamans on farm since long time but one of our off-tanks started working on our farmday, so we have to go with even worse off-tanks and it hurts like hell. So we have started getting problems there recently.
    Normally we just 3heal, with a discpriest healing on the lower part, while me as restodruid and a restoshammy healing the tanks on the upper part, kinda normal tactics.

Now when our offtank is gone on the farmday we have to use our restoshammy's undergeared protpaladin and/or the hunter's undergeared dk or our wwmonk's tank-offspec, while our MT is solotanking on the lower part.
    So I am either 2healing with the elementalshammy's resto-offspec on the upper part, or solohealing, but I haven't managed to complete the solohealing because it's simply too hard atm.

I have quite decent gear for this, but I can't possibly understand how I can soloheal the both tanks on the upper part while I always get the Toxic Mist debuff and then one of the tanks will get it. It hurts like hell and it drains my mana like fuck. Would love some tips how you guys should be healing it as restodruid soloing it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or the tanks are just simply too undergeared.
    One thing I know would help is to go full mastery, but I won't do that for just one fight.

Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced

get a 4th person upstairs to take the toxic debuff should fix everything.

then you just keep rejuv rolling on toxic debuffs efflorence under both of you potentially the tanks too, rejuv on one of the tanks, use HT when 5 stacks of sagemender, nature's vigil is super awesome for this also. pop shroom right after meteors.

use iron bark to reduce damage from late ticks of toxic mist and meteor. and use iron bark for late ticks also. MoU can be used in some cases as a self defensive. Also tranqing almost off cd can save you some mana, just be sure to not get caught up in anything, also fortifying brew is awesome.
    Keeping lifebloom at yourself works nicely too. for me it was easier to solo heal it because bosses died faster so left less time for mistakes to be done.

you are also 5 ilvls higher than me, and I probably did it with 5 ilvls less when I did it, and we one shotted it first time we tried this tactic, instead of struggeling with 2 healers up there.
    Also got nr.1 healing as resto druid on WoL, sadly logs have been removed.

a wlock or rogue should do very fine up there though due to defensives.
    Last edited by theburned; 2014-02-23 at 11:09 AM.

That's kinda what I do currently though. I am a bit bad using mushroom:blooms up there though. That could be improved abit. But get another DPS up there means just more overall healing needed, and more mana wasted. But atleast the tanks won't get Toxic Mist, and that helps alot so it might even out, I am not quite sure. But I think the tanks are abit too undergeared to also have a Toxic Mist debuff at the same time as a possible meteor incoming. That can be a nice oneshot on the tank even with CDs up. Or just bad rng with Toxic Mist, and a somewhat slow heal. They are both at around 550-555 gearlvl while our real tanks are at 574+.

My question is, did you do this with haste- or masterybuild? Going all haste like I do means I lose ALOT of mastery and give up alot of effective tankhealing. I think I would be at ~50% Mastery if I would go all Mastery. Seems I lose more mana this way with Haste because my shit aint as strong as if I was going Mastery.

Thanks for your advices though. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    That's kinda what I do currently though. I am a bit bad using mushroom:blooms up there though. That could be improved abit. But get another DPS up there means just more overall healing needed, and more mana wasted. But atleast the tanks won't get Toxic Mist, and that helps alot so it might even out, I am not quite sure. But I think the tanks are abit too undergeared to also have a Toxic Mist debuff at the same time as a possible meteor incoming. That can be a nice oneshot on the tank even with CDs up. Or just bad rng with Toxic Mist, and a somewhat slow heal. They are both at around 550-555 gearlvl while our real tanks are at 574+.

My question is, did you do this with haste- or masterybuild? Going all haste like I do means I lose ALOT of mastery and give up alot of effective tankhealing. I think I would be at ~50% Mastery if I would go all Mastery. Seems I lose more mana this way with Haste because my shit aint as strong as if I was going Mastery.

Thanks for your advices though. Much appreciated.
    hmm yeah I can agree on having those weaker tanks they make it a lot harder.

I see your concerns about another dps up there, but the pros weigh up against the cons. Especially considering how much more mana efficient you are going to be, and it is even more effective when the tanks are a bit weaker as they can spike very high with toxic mist debuff, they tend to spike even without it.
    First of all your sotf wild growth spreads to all 4 targets so its a bit more valuable, the individual damage is lower, thus easier to heal with more cost effective heals, rejuvenation, sagemender proccs, cc proccs and such. Makes the toxic... uhhm the line (cant remember the name anymore.) somewhat easier to handle, it can easily land on a tank with the increased nature damage debuff, which can make it deal a lot more.

Also with 574 ilvl your heals should be plenty strong with the haste breakpoint and 8k mastery. Though you are probably not getting the 5% haste increase up there, so if your set up can afford to put a dps with 5% haste up there too it could be effective as you get an extra tick of rejuvenation which is basically a 17% throughput increase from that spell alone.

but currently reforging some haste -> mastery could be the way to go, just be sure to stay above the 5th rejuv tick after you lose the 5% buff, though I don't think it would make much of a difference.

though if you are at 37.5% haste up there it should have more effect than getting 50% mastery.

Also you can reduce your amount of spirit a little and bump up the mastery, I do very fine with 14.5k spirit and no mana trinkets (which is what some people consider a bit too high.), 16k spirit + mana trinket shouldn't be necessary.
    especially if you decide to trade some haste for mastery you can change some spirit for mastery too, which you are already doing on reforges, but if you start doing it on gems too.

Since I am not the resto druid who did it I can't really tell you how he actually healed, but on 2nd week of heroics(third week of 5.4) we killed dark shaman with 2 healers 1 being a druid healing the 2 tanks with 1 melee and himself on haromm.

I personally blanket EF'd everyone with vengeance and we used some sort of personal or aoe raid cd for falling ash.

I actually have a video of it from my view, but I highly doubt that will help a healer without seeing the druid themselves.