What timeless parts to pick?

So I just started to play again. Im newly dinged and I am gearing in Timeless..

Tho, I have no clue what items are the best "rolled" ones?

Should I go for the ones with like 1x stat thats high or the ones with 2x lower stats?

Ive tried to google but cant find anything

10+ Year Old Account
    pick anything just to get the ilvl up then jump into LFR imo xD

Doesnt matter. All the items have the same stat budget. If You find an item with a secondary stat You want, I'd say thats better

Deleted
    Items with one secondary stat have less overall stats than items with two, so generally you want to use the items with 2 stats as long as the stats are good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    Doesnt matter. All the items have the same stat budget. If You find an item with a secondary stat You want, I'd say thats better
    That's wrong, single stat rolled items have less budget: http://i.imgur.com/hYvF2xa.jpg
    But who cares, their important number is 496, and they all have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you do not have the legendary cloak, upgrade an item to a timeless cloak. There is only one boss which dropps a cloak in SoO, that's Norushen.

go with the ones with the stats you need, if you not hit/exp cap use those pieces and after that follow the stat priorities, theres a guide sticky on these forums that should help

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    if you do not have the legendary cloak, upgrade an item to a timeless cloak. There is only one boss which dropps a cloak in SoO, that's Norushen.
    The trash drops cloaks for all specs in flex and normal, and 528 versions of the cloaks can be in the booby prize box in LFR (as are 540 versions in the flex booby prize).

I upgrade the helmet with a Burden of Eternity, because it is the only item to get the full contingent of sockets, and the primary stat increase is on par with the other "big" items (chest and legs), while chest and legs only get one socket instead of 2-3.