After some changes in my life allowed it, I have returned to the game after a year off.

Here's a little history

I've never been a super hardcore raider, but I have been a valuable part of various progression teams in the past. In BC, my guild was at Vashj pre-nerf despite very heavy guild drama. I missed significant chunks of Wrath and Cata due to my enlistment in the Army and subsequent deployment to Afghanistan, but when I returned I was 5/8 H in DS in a fairly casual guild. In MoP, I was part of a guild that fell apart quickly, thus my lack of progression.

I've been back around
a month and brought my ilevel to 532 without the legendary, which I am feverishly working on. I started out feral when I returned but this weekend have switched back over to guardian, my preferred role.

What I'm looking for

• Nothing too hardcore. I am, however, looking for progression.
  • A permanent tanking spot. I don't care about MT vs. OT, but I am not keen on any bench spot.
  • Two nights a week. My schedule allows me to raid between 6 and 10 Pacific time any workday of the week.
  • A guild that is online and social when raids aren't happening. This is pretty important to me.
  • A raid group willing to help me learn the fights moreso than a YouTube video or Icy Veins guide can, when needed.
  • Stability. I'd really prefer a stable raid group because if/when I do transfer, I want it to be the last time.

What I can offer you

• Dedication to improvement. I am committed to getting better each day and theorycrafting. While my schedule may only allow for a couple of raid days, I will be online just about every day trying to get better.
  • Dedication to the raid group. I am also totally willing to do anything for my guild and raid group that I possibly can in the way of professions, mats, etc.
  • Flexibility. I am willing to go DPS if the raid composition calls for it on sporadic occasions.
  • I am a very fast learner. I'm also more than willing to wipe on a progression fight for hours. That's the part of this game that appeals so much to me.

If you have any questions, please ask. I am willing to budge on some of my criteria if the rest of the situation fits well. Please contact me in game on Cenarius or add me to RealID: Edoran#1740.