Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    "In the end, we want to reduce the amount of buttons required to play and make the game easier for players who come back. The goal is to make the game understandable for every player, each button must have a very clear goal."

this statement is what worries me the most. if people want simplicity, go play a MOBA. I still think current talents are too restrictive, and rotations could be far more dynamic.
    Go do some Arena and tell me the game doesnt have ability bloat. Thanks.

I am really getting annoyed with the excuse of "We would lose a raid tier" for so many of their responses, not to mention their reply to the 12 months of SoO really had nothing to do with the question. The guy wanting to know if we were going to be stuck doing SoO for an extended period of time, not when the expansion was coming. Honestly, if SoO goes on for 12 months that is going to suck.

Silver is way too easy, its just waste of time...

"About 20% of class skills and abilities have been removed to help address ability bloat."

I like this, was running out of actionbar space already ;-)

Deleted
    Will each Warlord have its own raid?
    Sometimes, there will be 2 Warlords in one tier.
    Ner'zhul will be fought in a dungeon,
    the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (level 100).
    There's no formula, what is sure is that Blackhand will be the final boss of Patch 6.0,
    as the end boss of the Blackrock Foundry.

Is there anything you can tell us about Patch 6.0?
    Will there be a scenario or a world event?
    As usual Patch 6.0 will introduce most new features
    from Warlords of Draenor: new models, item squish, new raid modes.

Only Draenor will not be available yet.
    The patch will also include an event in-game, but I can't say anything about it yet.

Are we getting a pre 6.0 "stat change" patch before WoD?
    What you're referring to is the 6.0 patch, which will be before WoD.

So does this mean that we will get new models, item squish, new raid modes and new raid with end boss Blackhand before expack. :S

Glad they are forcing you to do Proving Grounds before you can sit in a 45 min que. oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Go do some Arena and tell me the game doesnt have ability bloat. Thanks.
    Depends on the class my rogue, mage, and priest have like 30 something. My druid has to many and so does my hunter.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any info on what's being done to adress the obese amount of CC in this game? Only thing that makes me consider coming back in WoD is if the PvP will be more entertaining, by that I mean not standing around chain-CCD for 20 seconds straight.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Glad they are forcing you to do Proving Grounds before you can sit in a 45 min que. oh wait.
    Good reading, its for Heroic dungeons, not LFR. If you have 45 minute dungeons queues, you may want to consider moving battlegroups.

Quote Originally Posted by worstpvperus View Post
    Depends on the class my rogue, mage, and priest have like 30 something. My druid has to many and so does my hunter.
    Agreed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    "In the end, we want to reduce the amount of buttons required to play and make the game easier for players who come back. The goal is to make the game understandable for every player, each button must have a very clear goal."

this statement is what worries me the most. if people want simplicity, go play a MOBA. I still think current talents are too restrictive, and rotations could be far more dynamic.
    Guess it's because some players felt forced to put Eagle Eye and Snake Trap spells on the 1-0 action bar. I guess it's thanks to those guys that those abilities will be gone. Because you know, the game is too hard.

The idea of giving freshly boosted 90s the bottleneck ability float also baffles me. I don't see myself using this overpriced system, like, never, but I guess the people who would use it won't want to feel babysitted like idiots. I bought my end to the game, hands off me!

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    *sigh* be great if they stopped removing abilities every expansion to cater to the dumb dumbs
    Right, because using macros to turn multiple spells into one is sure indication of higher intelligence :P

Im pretty sure it has more to do with some classes having a relatively more complex rotation if they don't use macros (my warrior stacks like 5 buffs into one macro), vs some others having a three button combo (Destro Lock).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oktax View Post
    Will each Warlord have its own raid?
    Sometimes, there will be 2 Warlords in one tier.
    Ner'zhul will be fought in a dungeon,
    the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (level 100).
    There's no formula, what is sure is that Blackhand will be the final boss of Patch 6.0,
    as the end boss of the Blackrock Foundry.

Is there anything you can tell us about Patch 6.0?
    Will there be a scenario or a world event?
    As usual Patch 6.0 will introduce most new features
    from Warlords of Draenor: new models, item squish, new raid modes.

Only Draenor will not be available yet.
    The patch will also include an event in-game, but I can't say anything about it yet.

Are we getting a pre 6.0 "stat change" patch before WoD?
    What you're referring to is the 6.0 patch, which will be before WoD.

So does this mean that we will get new models, item squish, new raid modes and new raid with end boss Blackhand before expack. :S

No, 6.0.1 is a bridge between MoP and WoD. It'll introduce new models, item squish and mythic for SoO. Whereas 6.0.3 will be the full out expansion which unlocks Dreanor and the leveling to 100. This patch is usually released 3-4 weeks after the initial one.

"The developers had fun with the MMO-Champion data-miners" regarding Karazhan. So basically they tried Karazhan out as a pre-expansion event, didn't like it, NEARLY scrapped it but didn't just to fuck with people on MMO-champion. Well played Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    "The developers had fun with the MMO-Champion data-miners" regarding Karazhan. So basically they tried Karazhan out as a pre-expansion event, didn't like it, NEARLY scrapped it but didn't just to fuck with people on MMO-champion. Well played Blizzard.
    What if that statement was also meant to fuck with us and they didn't scrap it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    What if that statement was also meant to fuck with us and they didn't scrap it?
    What if that's what they want us to think.

BLIZZARD IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What if that's what they want us to think.

BLIZZARD IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
    Garrosh IS the Illuminati Lizard Mole Person from under the ocean who lives in a Sea Lab!

I suggested on these forums, and the official boards, to use new, redesigned proving grounds as a player skill litmus test for LFD and LFR content...

And was told it was a bad idea and mocked.

So, hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah on ya'll. Good to be right.

All of this info is from the Korean and European press tour. Is there nothing coming from the US one?

Not happy that Ner'zhul will be a 5 man boss. Did they learn absolutely nothing from Anub'Arak? Big characters deserve big stages, not to be pushed aside and shoved as a 5 man boss.

"You will need a Silver Proving Grounds medal in a given role in order to queue for random matchmaking for a Heroic Warlords dungeon."

lol oh look another gating mechanism that will result in even less people queueing for random 5-mans. 3 months max and they will change that, random 5-mans will be a ghost town.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    "You will need a Silver Proving Grounds medal in a given role in order to queue for random matchmaking for a Heroic Warlords dungeon."

lol oh look another gating mechanism that will result in even less people queueing for random 5-mans. 3 months max and they will change that, random 5-mans will be a ghost town.
    That would be true if getting the silver medal was hard. Trust me if you know what youre doing you will one shot that thing..