Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    Note: Why not join another guild then? Im on a high pop server, Ive been in 5+ guilds since 5.4 released & I started to try and raid. Its these kids attitudes and disrespect for new comers that leave sourer taste in peoples mouths.
    Sure all those bad people who don't want to carry each and everyone.
    Seriously the solution to all these kinds of threads is making your own group full of newer players or lesser geared chars. I see them on a daily basis but then again that would require some effort. So much for disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    if you've taken off most of an expansion why do you want to raid at the very end when everything is over with?
    If you read any of my post, you would notice I said Ive been pvping all expansion. I now want to get back into raiding. But I guess unless I have 14/14h and capes and weps and blah blah I cant do it so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    You can get a 554 ilvl without setting foot in a flex. Not that hard. this is assuming all pieces are double upgraded.
    I saw in your recent posts that you have been playing a warlock. BiS list (destro), 554 ilvl, no flex, normal, or HC pieces.

(536) Immaculately Preserved Wand
    (536) Revelations of Y'shaarj
    (536) Hood of the Horned Nightmare
    (567) Penate's Perilous Pendant
    (536) Mantle of the Horned Nightmare
    (608) Xing-Ho, Breath of Yu'lon
    (567) Ulmaas' Robes of Crushing Magma
    (567) Bjam's Blasting Bracers
    (561) Gloves of the Horned Nightmare
    (567) Venruki's Venerable Sash
    (561) Leggings of the Horned Nightmare
    (550) Prideful Gladiator's Treads of Cruelty
    (550) Prideful Gladiator's Band of Accuracy
    (550) Prideful Gladiator's Band of Cruelty
    (536) Purified Bindings of Immerseus
    (536) Kardris' Toxic Totem

Thanks for this.

How dare pugs/guilds not want to carry someone. How dare pugs/guilds want a fast run. How dare pugs/guilds want a smooth run.

Those people in your guild are so lazy they don't even carry you, you should find a new guild.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    So you raided in late LK and you don't remember gearscore?

I call shenanigans.
    LFM 25man naxx. must have 4.5k+ GS pst

Deleted
    - Find new guild. There is lots of them recruiting right now. Stop looking trade channel only. Check forums like this too.
    - Make your own flex groups
    - Run HC scen everyday
    - Run all LFR wings every week
    - Remember to kill Celestial every week. 553 tier and 550 PvP gear will be awesome.
    - Start doing your legendarycloak maybe? It took only 9-10 weeks for me to get it and you've been playing whole expansion so i dont really understand why you diden't start doing it earlier? Playing PvP is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    How dare pugs/guilds not want to carry someone. How dare pugs/guilds want a fast run. How dare pugs/guilds want a smooth run.

Those people in your guild are so lazy they don't even carry you, you should find a new guild.
    Why be in a guild that doesn't want to help you get gear?

They want you to be geared to help raid with them, but not want to help you do that? Doesn't make much sense to me, Id rather help raid with people that would in return help me. READ WHAT I POSTED, I got a guild to run me now, I got gear now. Im talking in general to others that are new and returning that are trying to raid right now. Im just talking about what I went through. Im not looking for a guild or pug anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Start doing your legendarycloak maybe? It took only 9-10 weeks for me to get it and you've been playing whole expansion so i dont really understand why you diden't start doing it earlier? Playing PvP is no excuse.
    Playing PVP is an excuse when I back then had no interest in raiding. I am currently on the clock quest. Ive been pvping the whole expansion and casually at that with only about 6-10 hours a week.
    Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2014-02-24 at 02:44 AM.

They want you to be geared to help raid with them, but not want to help you do that? Doesn't make much sense to me, Id rather help raid with people that would in return help me.
    Why recruit someone who is too lazy to gear themselves?

Why recruit someone who is too lazy to gear themselves?
    True, thats why you avoid guilds like that and when they start to lose people.. it wont be as easy to replace them. You know with the long 2 hours or so to do all four wings of flex to gear up some of their lowbies.

Deleted

They want you to be geared to help raid with them, but not want to help you do that? Doesn't make much sense to me, Id rather help raid with people that would in return help me. READ WHAT I POSTED, I got a guild to run me now, I got gear now. Im talking in general to others that are new and returning that are trying to raid right now. Im just talking about what I went through. Im not looking for a guild or pug anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing PVP is an excuse when I back then had no interest in raiding. I am currently on the clock quest. Ive been pvping the whole expansion and casually at that with only about 6-10 hours a week.
    No that is not an excuse and you really cant complain if someone have legecloak req for raid. They worked for it and they only wanna people who have worked for it too. Too bad for you, but thats how it goes.

And why should your guild carry you for gear? I can carry people what we really need and knows how to play or and alt what we might need, but i dont really wanna carry people just because they are in my guild. I hate people who want free epics and complain all the time.

People in your guild geared themselves and now you are asking them to carry you for gear, they've been working so hard?

New/returning raiders.. why even try raiding?
    Don't try. I am serious. These P2W cloaks + late progress.

True, thats why you avoid guilds like that and when they start to lose people.. it wont be as easy to replace them. You know with the long 2 hours or so to do all four wings of flex to gear up some of their lowbies.
    So you want a raiding team of 9-10 people who is already doing normal spent 2 hours of their time to gear you up, so you don't have to spend 4-6 hours in a pug getting the same?

To get pugs with lesser requirements for flex I would suggest: http://openraid.eu/

Per se I don't disagree with you in the regard that guildies can easily help one another, but acting like it's their job to do so? Just betrays you as a jerk.

You can do flex yourself. You can not even do flex and get high enough ilvl through timeless isle and raid finder. I don't understand the obligation that guilds carry you.

Guilds already raid for a certain amount of time per week and you think they should raid even more just for you? Someone has an inflated sense of self worth.

Deleted
    Make your own groups. Random people you don't know are under no obligation to let you join their party.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read any of my post, you would notice I said Ive been pvping all expansion. I now want to get back into raiding. But I guess unless I have 14/14h and capes and weps and blah blah I cant do it so.
    Of course you can find a guild that would accept you but you can't expect to get into a 14/14hc guild right away, you will probably have to find a guild that is just starting HC progress.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    These P2W cloaks
    I don't know who scammed you of your money, but the rest of us didn't pay for our cloaks with RL currency...

You people commenting, & didnt even read any of my post.

Read my post, the whole post & start commenting. Im not complaining I dont have gear. I have gear, I have all the stuff I need to do to raid now. I was talking about when I didnt, why I didnt and the stuff I had to do to bypass all the crap thats pugging and guildies. As I said in the original post, I found a guild not even from my server that takes me through normal and flex every week. Im just saying I had to leave my own guild, many guilds that would not take the time of day to help anyone and some random guild that I dont even know who the leader is or anything runs me through stuff. Its stupid people have to be subjected to look else where on different servers & OQ to get something that a guild can easily do. Im tired of being on the back burner and no one should settle for these leetist guilds and pugs. Thats all I was saying. You take quotes and comment on them, read my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Don't try. I am serious. These P2W cloaks + late progress.
    How is the cloaks p2w?

10+ Year Old Account
    So get off the damn forums and get some gear. Seriously, you expect to take a lot of time off, come back and immediately be on par with people who've been playing and raiding for the last 6-12 months? Entitled much?

PS: WTF are you whining about for now if you're in a guild and raiding? Yeah you had to gear up. So fucking what? Everyone does.
    Last edited by clevin; 2014-02-24 at 03:03 AM.

Dude what is your view on casual because I only raid 2 days a week for total of 9 hours adn we progressing on garrosh hc.
    Also you should have a fair amount of pvp gear at that so I dont see how you havnt managed to hit a decent ilvl to do flex since they give decent stats jsut reforge.

What it comes down to is you got buttmad because your guildies wont boost you in flex and you cant take the time to go and do lfr or take a decent look at the array of places you can flex with being OQ and Openraid.

If it was so bad why didnt you make your own groups.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    PS: WTF are you whining about for now if you're in a guild and raiding? Yeah you had to gear up. So fucking what? Everyone does.
    Ladies and gentlemen, ^ gonna leave this here.

& on that note, Ive wasted enough time replying to people that just want to complain rather than read my post and say something constructive.
    Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2014-02-24 at 03:09 AM.