The New ESO Update Might Have You Re-thinking....

Hello all,

So I was watching a video from youtube, and the video was talking about the new ESO changes that have just come into place. Link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7kachAfSc

First of all, we all know how slow the game begins right? Well, they changed that, in a good way that is. What did they do? They make it so when you leave the starting place when you first spawn, you now spawn at the first starting major city on the mainland. Why is this huge, because now you can go off on your own and start exploring, instead of doing the slow paced tutorial quests. You do still have the option to go back and do them all if your a completionist however, but I personally would not.

Secondly, they made changes to combat. Before this new patch, the combat was very floaty, and just did not feel right. So what did they do to fix this? They added hit detection. What is this hit detection you speak of? Well basically, it makes it feel like you are actually hitting something, and not just swiping at the air. They also made it so that you cannot pass through monsters, meaning that you cant walk right through them.

They also added changes to the overall difficulty of the game, by making it slightly harder, as well as how the leveling works. You can watch the video I linked about for more information about these topics if I was not being clear, or if you are interested.

In conclusion, this patch in general made me jump out of my seat and yell "so the devs are stupid after all." Just this patch gives a signal to us that the devs are listening, and are willing to do whatever it takes to make GOTY content.

Let me know what you guys think about this patch after watching the video (I highly recommend doing so). Are you interested?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the already open ESO thread full of things and stuff. Yeah.