Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Diablo 3 Patch 2.0.1 live!

http://diablo.blizzpro.com/2014/02/2...ases-tomorrow/

If this is true, it makes me a happy man! Cant wait lol

Well, i didn't see any official announcement - only thing that's sure is the closing of beta/PTR which should be already happened at this time.

I'm more lean towards a 4th March patch; closing of beta /PTR just means they have enough test data to refine and polish the product, but that will still take some time.

I'm like 6 or 7 runs away from paragon 100, my fault for not starting to farm it seriously sooner but i'd like to finish the task before patch now probably going all out this afternoon/evening when i come back home from work.

EDIT: the announcment of beta/PTR closure http://www.diablofans.com/news/47950...atch-2-0-1-ptr

Nothing more than "We look forward to releasing patch 2.0.1 to public shortly" - it can be days or even hours, but no date set. As i said, a week seems just right (but can be sooner depending on the work they need to do).

Surely that tweet is pretty heavy anyway, usually they don't say things like this so easily.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2014-02-25 at 07:06 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Well, it is inc tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Alex_Mayberry/st...39668219957249

and.....meh...I'll pass on the game this time around

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait! ... haven't played in several months but definitely starting again to get ready for RoS

Deleted
    loooove pre-expansion patches :P makes you all excited before it actually arrives

Ok, so today is the day. Hope the maintenance starts at 5 in the morning or so

Again, my fault in slacking. Anyway, all farmed xp is still good to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does loot 2.0 come with the patch or is that coming after they close the AH?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for tomorrow to get it. Sadly I am not an spoiled American so I have to wait for wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    Does loot 2.0 come with the patch or is that coming after they close the AH?
    With the patch. basically, PTR goes live and you get everything but the new act/crusader and all the rest of expansion-only content.

EDIT: ...aaaaand seems confirmed for tomorrow. No official announcement yet but diablofans posted the news and Blue posters on official forums hint at this and not in a subtle way

See you all in 2.0! will still try to get p100 tonight. It's a challenge between me and you Blizzard.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2014-02-25 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is transmogging implemented in 2.01?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Is transmogging implemented in 2.01?
    No. Mystic is part of RoS only (and then xmog).

Deleted
    I'm actually looking forward to it more than I thought I would be. Now to decide whether to play on the US or EU servers (have max levels on both; have friends on both too... ugh).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to it more than I thought I would be. Now to decide whether to play on the US or EU servers (have max levels on both; have friends on both too... ugh).
    Dual wield! Double PC, monitors, and mice with lots of buttons and play both at the same time!

obviously EU since you can play with me XD

So, it gives loot 2.0 (Does it even work for old loot?), new paragon level system...And some behind the scenes prep for ROS?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    What's happening to paragon portraits, anyone know? I can't seem to find an answer. I'd be really bummed if I couldn't get the high level ones anymore because I was lazy lol. I think I'm 20 something on my main.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Of course my router has to go the way of the dodo two days before this happens. The new one better turn up fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So, it gives loot 2.0 (Does it even work for old loot?), new paragon level system...And some behind the scenes prep for ROS?
    yes, loot 2.0, new itemization and new paragon. Old loot remains old and won't change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    What's happening to paragon portraits, anyone know? I can't seem to find an answer. I'd be really bummed if I couldn't get the high level ones anymore because I was lazy lol. I think I'm 20 something on my main.
    From what i've seen on PTR, portraits are still unlocked with leveling, just every character will get the same depending on your paragon level.

I been saying I won't get ROS but I'm going to check out the 2.0 patch and that will 100% decide if I get it or not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Oh. all the crap i got when i said that the patch would come out BEFORE the ah was shutdown. ALL THE CRAP.

Now who's laughing.... Me punks. me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Of course my router has to go the way of the dodo two days before this happens. The new one better turn up fast!
    I partialy feel your pain bro. Had internet going loco from yesterday. I lost connection to the DNS server every 30 min. On the second. Had to restart the modem everytime. Just got a call from the isp now that it should be fixed. Not crashed since. Heres for hoping