Thread: Thigh size guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    do you or have you played any sports that is leg specific like Soccer?

Roberto Carlos, a professional Brazilian soccer player, is 5'6" tall. His thighs are 24.5 inches
    How do you know th...

Actually don't tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    -SNIP-

http://i.imgur.com/dVfErPz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Ilkkg6y.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RhWAl58.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/exAUFgB.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/m18gdml.jpg

Again, they might look a bit huger due to the cropping, but the size still remains 21.5 Inches. Roughly 54 CM.
    We really need the unedited pictures to get a clear idea - for science ofc.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPixel23 View Post
    It sucks that i can't buy nice jeans but a small waist is perfect for bodybuilding / modeling If my legs were to reach 26" + it wouldn't bother me
    Haha, I'm not really into bodybuilding But hey, GL! I might give it a shot after a while, but really don't feel fancy with huge arms, although a bit beefier wouldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    We really need the unedited pictures to get a clear idea - for science ofc.
    Hahhahahahahahahha. If you really wish to have them for "science" pm me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    No your legs are the right size for your height. The only reason yours are barely bigger is because I work them routinely. Your thighs are fine and not being able to fit into a smaller pair of jeans isn't the end of the world. You're just being overly picky and noticing what you think are flaws... in everyone elses eyes, you look normal.
    Even though I don't work out in the gym, I've got hills here I live that are inclined like this

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/276...ctive/978x.jpg
    Avoid the accident in the background.. I couldn't find a better picture. But yes, it goes for quite some time like this.

And we end up here " remember we started the the river you can see at the picture.

http://krogsveen.no/var/krogsveen/st...005156_big.jpg

For many kilometers.. And even worse than that.... And not say that I haven't tried running those the fastest I could with full energy. So I think mine are built, it's just that I used to be a few kilograms (85 KG) heavier so my legs still have a bit of loose skin

What I'd give for some flat long distance roads..
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2014-02-26 at 03:40 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/dVfErPz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Ilkkg6y.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RhWAl58.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/exAUFgB.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/m18gdml.jpg

Again, they might look a bit huger due to the cropping, but the size still remains 21.5 Inches. Roughly 54 CM.
    I'm sorry, I searched high and low but I still couldn't find the big thighs.

The problem is your fashion sense more than anything. Drop the damn skinny jeans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone clearly hasn't been skipping leg day.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

This is something that has been bothering me a lot.. My thigh size .. I measured them and found out they were 21,5 inches. I am roughly 6"0 (181/2) and weigh about 72kg. I just can't get over it that my thighs are HUGE.. Or so they feel...

Comfort and comparison needed .. Is it really huge? I know it depends if you've got muscles or fat but I don't believe I've got so much fat but most likely a bit loose skin and muscles at my legs, I jog and cycle in summer so they get worked out and we've got a lot of hills here.

So are they average? Below average or too thick. And leg day leg day, I'm not a bodybuilder, I don't work out except of crunches and push up, jogging. I don't wish to get ripped and I don't wish to have HUGE legs. I'd rather have somewhat slim legs.
    It depends on where you're measuring them for a start (just above the knee, midpoint, up at the top), but 21.5 inches isn't big. I'm 6'1" and mine are ~25" at the midpoint. I don't bother doing leg days, that's from years of badminton, mountain biking, hiking, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Really...his legs are painfully normal, and not even close to being as big as to get a comment like that

I have seen bigger legs on people that DID skip leg day...its really nothing special

(If you mean the OP ofc...not the other leg posted of legs that are probably shopped)

15+ Year Old Account
    Your thighs are absolutely normal. Why do you even think there is something wrong with them?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Google Robert Forstemann and compare

That pantsless picture looks like a male Night Elf O.o That's not a bad thing.

But yeah drop the skinny jeans. Your thighs are fine. Very nice, even. I don't see any fat. They look quite toned.
    Last edited by xinjun; 2014-02-26 at 12:51 PM.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

In the last pic the way you took the picture your feet look enormous and make you look like a hobbit.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'10" my waist is 28" and my Quads are 23" but i have been afflicted with the curse of small calves:'(

I would say for your height your legs are fine

Buying jeans is nearly impossible -_-
    I'm 6'2" a 28" waist, and 33" inside leg, my thighs around 23-24" as well, so I feel your pain. Goes the same for shirts to. I'm a 40" chest and I have wide shoulders, so getting things to fit is a nightmare.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    My thighs are about two pants sizes larger then my waist is. I have to wear a 42 inch pair of jeans to comfortably fit my thighs in my pants but the waist is way too loose for me. Gotta do more running and leg workouts in order to shrink them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I'm sorry, I searched high and low but I still couldn't find the big thighs.

The problem is your fashion sense more than anything. Drop the damn skinny jeans.
    Oh man thanks for the words, they really put the smile on my face! I think I might be getting a bit cold of a anorexia.. Thing is I don't feel too comfortable in baggy jeans. I do use them from time to time but it just feels too huge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Was that irony ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    It depends on where you're measuring them for a start (just above the knee, midpoint, up at the top), but 21.5 inches isn't big. I'm 6'1" and mine are ~25" at the midpoint. I don't bother doing leg days, that's from years of badminton, mountain biking, hiking, etc.
    I measured them at the fattest area, the absolutely fattest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Your thighs are absolutely normal. Why do you even think there is something wrong with them?!
    Probably got something to do with me wishing smaller thighs, or anorexia...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    That pantsless picture looks like a male Night Elf O.o That's not a bad thing.

But yeah drop the skinny jeans. Your thighs are fine. Very nice, even. I don't see any fat. They look quite toned.
    Haha thanks alot man, put a smile on my face really! I think I shouldn't really worry about them. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    In the last pic the way you took the picture your feet look enormous and make you look like a hobbit.
    HAHAH, my friend said the same thing, but damn my feets are like what? 40? They barely makes shoes that small, it's usually around 43-45. I BLAME IT ON THE CROPPING AND THE POINT OF VIEW!! Damn, had to special order my shoes..
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2014-02-27 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem quite normal to me. Similar to mine actually, except more... toned, I guess. Though I'm shorter than you are, so depending on tastes, some people might find it bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

My thighs have always been pretty big compared to the rest of me. Maybe why I'm an much better at sprinting than long-distance running.

Sucks when trying to find jeans though.

Deleted
    Hmm I am 5.10 and use a 31 waist but usually have to buy 32 or 33 or my thighs won´t fit. Dem squats son

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Hmm I am 5.10 and use a 31 waist but usually have to buy 32 or 33 or my thighs won´t fit. Dem squats son

Haha, but it also depends in what kind of style of pants they are.. I've seen 29 waist pants that literally won't fit me, give ever other pants like the current I got now on me are 27 and they fit perfectly.

Deleted
    It sucks that i can't buy nice jeans but a small waist is perfect for bodybuilding / modeling If my legs were to reach 26" + it wouldn't bother me

Lightbulb

Well I’m 5”6 and I have 30 inch thighs, now those are huge. For a 6”0 male I’d say you’re pretty average