Looking for a good laptop to run WoW decently.

Hey guys just recently got my girl into WoW and as youd expect shes addicted to her druid already. Now our tax refunds are coming in soon and i wanted to help her find a good laptop that will help her around work and also let her and me play at the same time since she plays off my desktop at the moment. Its fun for me to watch her play but sometimes the gamer in me takes over and wants to jump in and help her get around the big tree in her way. Ive never owned a laptop myself and i personally have no clue what to look for as far as gaming on one goes. She has the equipment like mice and what not so finding one with a good trac pad is not necessary. But as far as budget goes im thinking shes in the 600-700 range. You guys got any suggestions? She wont be running crazy addons or looking to have ultra settings on at all points and times. A pretty basic setup would probably do for her. So any help will be awesome in finding a good laptop thank you guys!

- - - Updated - - -

shameful bump for help

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed no one has replied...thought I'd add my 2 cents. Personal opinion: gaming laptops kinda suck. They are hard/impossible to upgrade, and tend to overheat unless you're willing to drop decent change on one...and even then, not so good. With your price point you/she could easily purchase a desktop PC that plays WOW very well (plus, you can upgrade it in the future). Would be even cheaper to buy the parts yourself and put it together.

If she needs a laptop for work (word processing? internet use?) I'd consider a separate cheaper tablet of some kind.