So I'm working on heroic garrosh with my guild atm and I am trying to improve my single target dps in phase 2 and phase 3. I am using FoN + HoTW and saving celestial alignment for first intermission. I've seen top logs using incarnation+hotw and we probably could get by without my CA for first intermission (I don't see many people using CA in first intermission) but I'm not sure how big of a single target increase it might be or why incarnation would be chosen over fon if it's not a single target increase. We are attempting to push phase 2 without getting second intermission and my damage there is not phenomenal, but I also highly value my single target dps in phase 3 when we lust. I think FoN is better here personally but I really want to know what other people feel.

In my quest to increase my garrosh dps as much as possible I also looked at my logs and noticed that at least when desecrated weapons pile up that a lot of my starfall damage is going toward desecrated weapons and not on garrosh so I am considering using glyph of guided stars to remedy that.

Does anyone have experience with these two things or have any general suggestions for phase 2 and phase 3 dps?