Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    tbh my attitude is fine cos im speaking the truth

- - - Updated - - -

try a rated bg in oqueue and see how frustrated you get try doing bg's horde lose 90% of the time even with the AV revamp horde still lose
    Lolwut.

This time last week I hated MoP PvP. After installing OQ, and doing several rated battlegrounds I now love PvP, and this is down to OQ and the players that use it. You might want to question whether it's YOU that is the problem and not other players.

PVP sucks
    There's no point getting armour cos ???
    My class sucks
    My faction sucks
    I'll just sit in BG's AFK cos there's no point

IN CASE YOU HADN'T REALISED - ALL THOSE ISSUES WITH PVP? PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Lolwut.

This time last week I hated MoP PvP. After installing OQ, and doing several rated battlegrounds I now love PvP, and this is down to OQ and the players that use it. You might want to question whether it's YOU that is the problem and not other players.
    This is one of those "just loose guys, there's no point" people. Best to walk away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I mean if you are going to look at it like that, why even play the game at all? All gear becomes obsolete at some point.

i had to laugh at this thread. It's just like saying "na no point in doing SoO, the gear will be obsolete in WoD."

Yes true, but whatcha gona do until then?!

So yes, you may as well do some s15 for the next, 12-16 weeks (i think the seasons last for?), and then the item squish will come, as Blizzard will not implement the item squish until the season is over as it would not be fair unless all classes are exactly 100% equal going from w/e patch to the item squish patch.

So in the mean time, enjoy gathering your horde/alliance s15 gear as it may prove to be the only transmog gear that allows you to look like pvp horde or alliance from s14.