Thread: Space Engineers

15+ Year Old Account

Space Engineers

http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/

It's like Minecraft in space, with a fully fledged physics engine.

Is anyone else as nerdishly excited about this game as me?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Yea I heard about this a month ago or so. the MC server I've been playing on just died a slow death, so I'm hoping that the people I play with decide to switch to this one.

Or possibly ... a game I can't remember the name of with some crazy crafting possibilities and the mining is pretty different... oh well I'm to tired to remember it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Almost bought it when it was on sale on steam last week, but I'm going to wait a bit more until it's more fleshed out. Looks amazing fun though!

I think I'll wait; After playing Rust and GODUS for a bit, I've realised how bad purchasing a game at the Alpha stage is. These games have no really need to finish the product now they have my money, and I get bored in them pretty quickly.

Looks like it has a lot of potential, I like the idea of crafting capital ships.
    RETH

New trend is trying to sell fully-bugged, hardly playable games in alpha stage for its full price? I couldn't even see any gameplay value in the footage...I will wait release before getting this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    New trend is trying to sell fully-bugged, hardly playable games in alpha stage for its full price? I couldn't even see any gameplay value in the footage...I will wait release before getting this.
    Ever heard of youtube? A short search will provide you with gameplay footage and reviews.

Also this game is 13 Euros, how the fuck is that full price? You can spend hours in that game building ONE ship. It is playable and doesn't have much bugs.

Stop being lazy and just spamming this forum for post counts. There are issues with alpha games but you are just ignorant about this game. Which has its problems but for the price is more of the better alpha games.

Deleted
    Looks quite interesting, may have to give it a go!

Deleted
    Bought it last month when it was on sale. So far it has managed to eat up 125 hours. In my opinion there's no excuse not buying an early access spot, the game is awesome and the community over at http://forums.keenswh.com/?forum=313748 is actually quite nice. They hold fun engineering competitions on a monthly basis where forum members get to create and share ship designs for various roles etc. As I said, no excuse not buying early access.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Bought it last month when it was on sale. So far it has managed to eat up 125 hours. In my opinion there's no excuse not buying an early access spot, the game is awesome and the community over at http://forums.keenswh.com/?forum=313748 is actually quite nice. They hold fun engineering competitions on a monthly basis where forum members get to create and share ship designs for various roles etc. As I said, no excuse not buying early access.
    You are doing nothing for my willpower to hold out on buying this game.
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    You are doing nothing for my willpower to hold out on buying this game.
    Embrace it! Multiplayer is even up! Also this; . You can't resist it, you know you can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Ever heard of youtube? A short search will provide you with gameplay footage and reviews.

Also this game is 13 Euros, how the fuck is that full price? You can spend hours in that game building ONE ship. It is playable and doesn't have much bugs.

Stop being lazy and just spamming this forum for post counts. There are issues with alpha games but you are just ignorant about this game. Which has its problems but for the price is more of the better alpha games.

Did i hurt you by criticizing your favorite game? Ability of mmo-championers' respond intelligently is getting worse and worse each passing day. I will go slowly, don't worry.

Never claimed there exists no gameplay footage. My claim was this footage shows no gameplay value. Here is the quote.
    ...I couldn't even see any gameplay value in the footage...
    Underlined part indicates that this particular footage does not exhibit any gameplay value.

I was criticizing pre-alpha/alpha sales by exaggeration. You can understand the true meaning of that sentence by use of "trend" word. Which criticizes a trend rather than this particular game.

I understand your thirst for insulting those who criticize your life's meaning. I know your kind.

just spamming this forum for post counts
    My post count is 1.8 posts per day. How is that's spamming?
    You must have lost your common sense so hard in middle of nerd rage session...
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-02-26 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Did i hurt you by criticizing your favorite game? Ability of mmo-championers' respond intelligently is getting worse and worse each passing day. I will go slowly, don't worry.

Never claimed there exists no gameplay footage. My claim was this footage shows no gameplay value. Here is the quote.

Underlined part indicates that this particular footage does not exhibit any gameplay value.

I was criticizing pre-alpha/alpha sales by exaggeration. You can understand the true meaning of that sentence by use of "trend" word. Which criticizes a trend rather than this particular game.

I understand your thirst for insulting those who criticize your life's meaning. I know your kind.

My post count is 1.8 posts per day. How is that's spamming?
    You must have lost your common sense so hard in middle of nerd rage session...
    Your post was pointless, didn't serve any purpose and was misleading. I called you out on it, don't be mad.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2014-02-26 at 04:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Embrace it! Multiplayer is even up! Also this; . You can't resist it, you know you can't!
    This one interests me even more:

So tempted!

Played it for a while. It's really awesome and the progress with the ongoing game development is nice. Multiplayer still needs some refining but it works well if you play with a group of friends. Playing with randoms is kinda crap and there can be trolls out there just to destroy games by copying many large ships in to lag/crash the game.
    Besides that, you can do many things and there are already many player made models out there to make your ships look even more detailed and nice

It is voxel based like Minecraft but that is essentially only for the basic building blocks, the world and many of the objects in it are in itself very much 3D

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone still playing this curious how it's doing with all the updates that have happened. Seeing all the stuff people have built is exciting and got me a lot more intrigued.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    I would be careful buying from this Developer. They made lots of promises in another game (Miner Wars) and then basicly abandoned it.