Anything similar to a totem build in PoE?

Is there a build for any class thats still viable for end game similar to dual totems in PoE? I dont want to do any damage myself. Just drop something down and have it wipe out everything on screen while I run around trying not to get hit by anything.

Sentry Demon Hunter is pretty close. But you need that one legendary gear set to pull it off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sentry DH(needs 6 pieces of Mara), Hydra Wizard, The passive Lord commander Crusader(need 6 piece Akkhan), SMK Pet doctor

you just described every M6 (marauder 6piece) demon hunter out there. idk about wizards/crusaders but sentry tends to consume all our hatred besides a few frost arrows/cluster arrows.

also dhs are super op this patch, roll a dh.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post

also dhs are super op this patch, roll a dh.
    I probably am for season. I loved mine but they just sucked when RoS first came out so I went with my WD.

Hopefully the nerf wont happen during season for DH.

DHs being multiple Greater Rift levels above other classes is being regarded as a "slight problem". To the devs, the issue isn't just their damage but their sustain, how they can avoid most damage and that their Sentries can't die.
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/48187...st-live-season