Watching this Putin press conference is terrifying. Merkel is 100% right, hes completely out of touch with reality. Hes fucking crazy. This guy has the power to destroy the world with the press of a button. Jesus Christ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn didn't notice the RT stream has dubbing on it. I was watching the Finnish stream with just the video...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    Watching this Putin press conference is terrifying. Merkel is 100% right, hes completely out of touch with reality. Hes fucking crazy. This guy has the power to destroy the world with the press of a button. Jesus Christ.
    What would you point out as most obvious "out of touch with reality" though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why did they change the interpreter on the fly?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Is RT always this staged?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why did they change the interpreter on the fly?
    I know. The new one is much lower and less clear. Bleh.

The issue is Russia has the EU by the balls to the point they wont get behind anything other then a finger wag at best. They get alot of their oil and natural gas from Russia. The US while doing some business and trade with Russia is mostly banking related so there is very little we can do other then ramping up pressure as best we can. Tho what i could see happen is putin gets too greedy with little action taken against him and trys to take all of Ukraine under the justification of "restoring the rightful government" At which point the EU members will feel more pressure to do something as a Russia regaining alot of its old habits and flexing its muscle to that extent would be a grave threat. Poland i could see opening up the door for the US to places bases there and restart the missile defense program there. Probably would lead to a build up of the military's of Poland and other Eastern European/Balkans nations.

I have been telling people for years we were heading for a new cold war with Russia. Any doubts should be gone at this point and welcome to the new cold war people.

Deleted
    Lol boycott the paralympics. Yes the west certainly threatened that xD

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF! Paraolympics are a sports forum where disabled people can show they are not disabled and have supreme powers.

I doubt he said that

I'm amazed watching this, he has changed. He looked very nervous, was clearly lying about his forces involvement and got very agitated when the press called him out over this. He has messed this up and he knows it, I think his days are numbered the financial shocks yesterday mean his rich cohorts will be very nervous. Time to sit back let the Ukraine people vote in elections, and if the Crimeans want to break free and vote for it so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    I know. The new one is much lower and less clear. Bleh.
    I guess good one got tired... he was translating for more then a hour, give him some time to rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Janukovits is alive and will live longer than people who say he is dead" what?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Janukovits is alive and will live longer than people who say he is dead" what?!
    I raised my Eyebrows too. Yes but technically he did not say hes involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    lol

I had the same reaction.

Possible economic sanctions > your conscript army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Yes, yes. We know. You'll nuke us. One of you brings that up every umpteenth page.

"You can't beat us! We'll nuke you!"
    I have not heard anyone threatening liek this ever on any forum for you know it's kinda taboo.
    But you should understand that Russia will less likely end the whole world than loose some land/become weaker than laughable countries the size of my vilage where i go every summer. As i told - FOLD/ALL-IN.

Consider after all the worst case scenario for Europe is that if they sanction and in response Russia turns off the pipeline, Europe only has enough gas/oil reserves to last 6 months after this point they will need alternative suppliers. This will cause a massive spike in prices worldwide and destabilise the many, many recovering economies in Europe. Now also factor in that about the time the prices rise is about the time a lot of countries will be electing there next governments. So put in place souring gas/oil prices, damage to already shaky economies and election campaigns - now honestly which European government is going to risk that?

My current view this ends with Ukraine getting carved in two east vs west.

It was "Is Yanukovich dead as reported? He will live long enough to be standing at funeral of those who proclaim him dead"; it can be seen as somewhat provocative but tone was more of a joke, pretty common response to "is someone dead?"
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-03-04 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    I have been telling people for years we were heading for a new cold war with Russia. Any doubts should be gone at this point and welcome to the new cold war people.
    I Admit this. The Cold war never ended for US always wanted Russia as a group of small separate countires easy to control. I knew it the day i was born 27 years ago, i heard of it every single day from everyone around, and it's something that most Russians will always know.
    US barely hides it with all the missles all over Europe, with supporting terrorists near our borders, with propaganda in Russia, and so on. The only way to stop it is to stop destabilizing the world how US does, and be peaceful for like 100 years so at least a couple of generations are grown with no this thing in mind.
    But i think US just cannot live 100 more years without more colonies, which is vital to it's economy so the wwIII is imminent one day. Why care when?
    Last edited by BreathTaker; 2014-03-04 at 11:57 AM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is RT always this staged?
    RT is owned by the Russian governmet, just as many other big news channels are owned by their governments anyways.