Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    Tinfoil much ? well if they were some foreign powers involved.... atleast they were not armed to the teeth.
    You can tinfoil and I can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ukrainian forces are currently taking over airport in Kramatorsk.
    I will seriously lol if they manage to capture some people who will turn out to be Russian agitators/Russian military.
    Like previously caught by Ukrainians "Russian Spy" that had "Occupation: spy" filled in his documents?

I'm sure they'll manage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You can tinfoil and I can't?
    Well crimea wasnt taken by Russian soldiers ? .... look at the equipment your Maidan like protesters now have in eastern ukraine. Looks pretty pro to me

Deleted
    All these countries calling for a soft approach, they didnt ONLY mean Russia.
    The interim government has once again proven to us all they're unable to handle the situation diplomatically, when all they had to do was wait till Thursday.

The people governing Ukrainian dont care about Ukrainians. It's shocking, shame on them.
    My heart goes to the people of Ukraine stuck in this bloody game of chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Now that you're debunked you can just demonstrate deliberate ignorance for us by this handwaving. Next you'll say Putinism isn't fascist.
    I would rather say if we are arguing about history that US has a great experience for enslaving and killing people.

20th sentury
    http://www.issuesandalibis.org/campsa.html
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...pol_fema05.htm

Hitler heroes:
    http://ahitler.greyfalcon.us/american.html

native americans concentration camps and henocide
    http://nativeamericannetroots.net
    http://sadredearth.com/the-navajo-co...bosque-redondo

American defarming:
    http://rt.com/news/prime-time/where-...odomor-lessons (a brief review)
    http://www.northstarcompass.org/nsc0903/amholomor.htm

And of course slavery for 200 hundred years and 100 hundred after that black people has a very little rights compare to white Can do google urself.

Deleted
    Well crimea wasnt taken by Russian soldiers ? .... look at the equipment your Maidan like protesters now have in eastern ukraine. Looks pretty pro to me
    No. You can't tinfoil and then pretend others can't.
    Didnt all of this in Ukraine teach you anything?
    You can't support people forcing changes through violence and then expect others wont follow.

Tinfoil much ? well if they were some foreign powers involved.... atleast they were not armed to the teeth. Havent seen any armed paramilitias at maidan.
    You're kidding me, right?

AKs, sniper rifles, and molotov cocktails doesn't count as armed anymore?

15+ Year Old Account
    All these countries calling for a soft approach, they didnt ONLY mean Russia.
    The interim government has once again proven to us all they're unable to handle the situation diplomatically, when all they had to do was wait till Thursday.

The people governing Ukrainian dont care about Ukrainians. It's shocking, shame on them.
    My heart goes to the people of Ukraine stuck in this bloody game of chess.
    You dont care much for them, you are as pro-Kremlin as people come. I can totally understand why they dont want to give Russia additional weeks of instigating civil unrest.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-04-15 at 03:21 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by malgin View Post
    I would rather say if we are arguing about history that US has a great experience for enslaving and killing people.
    See now the deflection that arises when his point is debunked.

Deleted
    No. You can't tinfoil and then pretend others can't.
    Didnt all of this in Ukraine teach you anything?
    You can't support people forcing changes through violence and then expect others wont follow.
    Russia broke the rules...they did something western countries and especially usa is doing for ages....but more top secret.... russia isnt clever so they are the bad boys now.

I am more afraid that this shit ends in a new world war.... if you take a look at all the economical crisis, its more then green light for a hugh conflict coming in.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2014-04-15 at 03:19 PM.

I just spat pop through my nose. The entire premise was nationalism.
    Care to elaborate and give any reasoning to your statement?

See now the deflection that arises when his point is debunked.
    atleast I do not troll people here like you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You dont care much for them, you are as pro-russian as people come. I can totally understand why they dont want to give Russia additional weeks of instigating civil unrest.
    *BUZZZZ* wrong mate.
    Not supporting the western approach doesn't mean I'm pro russian. There aren't two sides. This isn't a football match mate.

Deleted
    Russia broke the rules...they did something western countries and especially usa is doing for ages....but more top secret.... russia isnt clever so they are the bad boys now.

I am more afraid that this shit ends in a new world war.... if you take a look at all the economical crisis, its more then green light for a hugh conflict coming in.
    Sorry but you seem to be confused. Who broke the rules here is the protesters in kyev originally, SUPPORTED by the west.
    But yes you're right. Russia doesn't know how to do things properly like we do. Through media and local secret support.
    The day they will manage to get to or levels is the day we should be worried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Saying that Crimea was taken by Russian soldiers is not tinfoiling, it's stating a fact that you are uncomfortable with because it proves that not everyone plays by the international rules you hold so dear.
    Read what I was accusing him to be "tinfoiling" about before posting mate.

Deleted
    Sorry but you seem to be confused. Who broke the rules here is the protesters in kyev originally, SUPPORTED by the west.
    But yes you're right. Russia doesn't know how to do things properly like we do. Through media and local secret support.
    The day they will manage to get to or levels is the day we should be worried.

- - - Updated - - -

Read what I was accusing him to be "tinfoiling" about before posting again mate.
    And there is where you are wrong.... protesters in kiev just kicked out an corrupt and unwanted puppet controlled by russia. And that all strarted pretty peacefully.....

In eastern ukrain you now have heavy armed para militias... you also had them in crimea...its like comparing oranges with apples

15+ Year Old Account
    *BUZZZZ* wrong mate.
    Not supporting the western approach doesn't mean I'm pro russian. There aren't two sides. This isn't a football match mate.
    Interesting cos I have yet to see a post where you claim the russian side could have done anything different while is is out of this realm to even consider russian involvement in the pre-annexation Crimea.

- - - Updated - - -

Today a UN report got presented that shreds the Kremlins argument that russians living in Ukraine are under threat.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Care to elaborate and give any reasoning to your statement?
    Yeah all that glory for the motherland isn't nationalist mentality or anything.

That's why countries have national Anthems.

Deleted
    And there is where you are wrong.... protesters in kiev just kicked out an corrupt and unwanted puppet controlled by russia. And that all strarted pretty peacefully.....

In eastern ukrain you now have heavy armed para militias... you also had them in crimea...its like comparing oranges with apples
    Ah the importance of words.
    Do you know what happened in kyev? A minority kicked the democratically elected prime minister through violence.
    See? Weird how things change huh?
    Rules dropped in kyev, and EU's pants too when supporting them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Interesting cos I have yet to see a post where you claim the russian side could have done anything different while is is out of this realm to even consider russian involvement in the pre-annexation Crimea.

- - - Updated - - -

Today a UN report got presented that shreds the Kremlins argument that russians living in Ukraine are under threat.
    And this makes me pro russian?

you confuse nationalism with patriotism. By your logic USA is nationalistic as well. They also glorify their country.