Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    Putin admitted in his QA that most of the "pro russian militia"! in crimea were russian forces. Google translate sucks. Still incomprehensible ?
    Can you show source, preferably in Russian? Not because i don't believe you, but i got to see actual question and actual answer rather then "he admitted it!".
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-04-17 at 10:20 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Can you show source, preferably in Russian?
    Here you go. It's record of RT broadcast.

- - - Updated - - -

But I am amazed how stubbornly Russian posters denied it when from the very start it was obvious that those green men were Russian troops.
    Is it really takes only Putin to make you change your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    Thank you

So, it wasn't actually pre-planned, and it all was done right at that moment... oh well, good to know we can respond so quickly and decisively, but we really should make some long-term plans for situations like this...

But I am amazed how stubbornly Russian posters denied it when from the very start it was obvious that those green men are Russian troops.
    Is it really takes only Putin to make you change your opinion?
    No, it is simply irrelevant detail that can be debated for so long exactly because it is irrelevant.

Now all that is left is for US to admit they did coup in Kiev... once it fails completely, obviously
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-04-17 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's irrelevant that Russia used military forces to occupy and annex part of sovereign nation? So now that you are past denying you are downplaying? You are hilarious.
    No, Russia used their forces to let people express their free will without being afraid of oppression (real or imaginary); Obviously every freedom-loving westerner should support it :P

Thank you

So, it wasn't actually pre-planned, and it all was done right at that moment... oh well, good to know we can respond so quickly and decisively, but we really should make some long-term plans for situations like this...

No, it is simply irrelevant detail that can be debated for so long exactly because it is irrelevant.

Now all that is left is for US to admit they did coup in Kiev... once it fails completely, obviously
    Still haven't proved that, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Still haven't proved that, by the way.
    I guess you'll not believe it even if Obama himself will say that.

I'd say you are "one of a kind" or "really something special", but all of you pro-Russian lunatics are the same so why bother?
    Except we're quite different in fact; as do "western lunatics"

Deleted
    Don't worry guys.
    John Kerry is on his way to fix things

http://www.euronews.com/2014/04/17/e...alks-in-geneva

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, it wasn't actually pre-planned
    Why? Because Putin said so? This guy said 1.5 month ago that Russian troops was Crimean self-defense that bought their uniform in local stores.
    After all that there is a reason to not give credit to all he says. Or at least wait for 1,5 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebuthecow View Post
    because deep down inside, most of us are shallow, petty, envious, and most of all- pridefully lazy.
    you make it sound like a bad thing to be human.

I guess you'll not believe it even if Obama himself will say that.
    Oooh I see what you did there, using an earlier post someone used on you to use on me.

So clever.

Still waiting, though.

Deleted
    "Stupid US lol xD"
    When and if I will need an extremist to misinterpret my posts I will ask you Gabriel.
    In the meantime, stick with what you read.

That's hilarious coming from someone who kept denying Russia's involvement even after Putin congratulated the Russian forces involved in the invasion over a month ago.
    Except i didn't deny it; i simply saw "proof" at the moment inconclusive.

Inb4: dipshits claiming that those Russian troops were based in the Blacksea fleet bases.
    Well some might have been, but the rest were flown in by choppers and aircraft from the southern military district.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    Why? Because Putin said so?
    Well, you believe him on the fact of Russian troops... why not believe everything? :P

If you think it's all lies you shouldn't believe him this time either! Obviously they are private army he intends to use in your Ukraine more, and he is simply covering them up as Russian military! :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for the day when the shit hits the fan. Russian people themselves want to rip Putin into pieces for what he has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    No, Russia used their forces to let people express their free will without being afraid of oppression (real or imaginary); Obviously every freedom-loving westerner should support it :P
    99% of the pro-Russian people in this thread said that there was no Russian military involved in the Crimea, because ''Putin said so''. Now you are trying to downplay it, oppression my ass. The whole Crimea incident was already started on very loose accusations, this only strengthen it. But as we all know Shalcker you play the catch up game when argumenting, you change the argument depending on the outcome so it will turn out in a good move from Russia. Even if it's directly the opposite of what you said before.

Wow, I found this interesting topic; but 717 pages for now ... could someone sum it up about what the russians on these forums think about the situation in Ukraine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redkin View Post
    99% of the pro-Russian people in this thread said that there was no Russian military involved in the Crimea, because ''Putin said so''.
    Except that's not what was being said; people just said that western "proof" are laughable. They still are; conclusion from false evidence can happen to be both true and false.

Now you are trying to downplay it, oppression my ass. The whole Crimea incident was already started on very loose accusations, this only strengthen it.
    I find it quite inhumane that you say "Show us blood first" before any intervention can happen. Really, is that "enlightened western position"?

But as we all know Shalcker you play the catch up game when argumenting, you change the argument depending on the outcome so it will turn out in a good move from Russia. Even if it's directly the opposite of what you said before.
    I got all bases covered! Argument never changed.

More then two weeks ago:
    There will be no changes if those soldiers will be proven to be 100% Russian soldiers from active Russian army; nor anything will change if they will be proven to be private military company.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    Wow, I found this interesting topic; but 717 pages for now ... could someone sum it up about what the russians on these forums think about the situation in Ukraine ?
    We're doing the right thing! Supporting will of the people and democracy, helping Ukrainians to get free from oppression of oligarchs and extremists!

Deleted
    Ohh texts like:

"Putin referred to in his speech to the, "small green men" in the Crimea, using just this term, when he was asked who they were polite gentlemen, or little green men.
    - Our soldiers in Crimea were backing up the local self-defense forces and they operate in a very professional manner. They were there to ensure the free public intent, Putin said."

Come one now, I want to hear you say it. "You were right, the troops were Russian Federation soldiers all along." I take either the 3 word short version or the whole 11 words version.
    As said before, if there's official proof of troops being russian I'd have no problem saying it.
    And also as said before, it's not something I put much importance on.
    You can't see past black and white can you?