15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    What doe that have to do with your remark? Again you attack and insult other posters because YOU say something stupid.
    His remark was a direct reply using the same logic you used.
    Speak about being stupid... you just got owned by your own genius.
    If the Russian forces humping the border are not to be percieved as a threat surely the missile defense of NATO cant be either.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Pull their invasion forces the fuck away from Ukraine border's immediate vicinity .
    Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    His remark was a direct reply using the same logic you used.
    Speak about being stupid... you just got owned by your own genius.

Ah Bakis, I missed your stupidity so much. Need to have my laughs every day, but you post not enough...
    Explain me the logic then, since you seem to be the only one on this forums to understand him? Maybe Puupi too...

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah Bakis, I missed your stupidity so much. Need to have my laughs every day, but you post not enough...
    Explain me the logic then, since you seem to be the only one on this forums to understand him? Maybe Puupi too...
    I just did, maybe if you spent time reading instead of calling people disagreeing with you stupid
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Anything else?
    And urge seperatists to leave Ukraines government buildings,release OSCE team (lets not kid ourselves,Kremlin has pretty much direct control over those thugs) and propose some sort of international team of observers and peacekeeping force in order to ''protect rights of local russians'''.And also participate in observing upcoming presidential elections.
    But Russia will never do that,it seems to enjoyes the current situation and instability.

Nice Cheburashka,heard idiots in Duma are planning to call their eternet project the same way.

---------------

Meanwhile in Russia.
    Experts do not rule out that Russia's rating falls below investment grade in the near future, which will lead to a further drop in the domestic stock market indices and increased borrowing costs for Russian companies. S & P warned that the next downgrades could happen in the next two years.

If the government will not be able to coordinate the economic, fiscal and monetary policy, the agency's analysts wrote, inflation exceeds 10%, and medium-term economic growth will be 2.3% below the average for 2014-2017.
    http://newsru.com/finance/28apr2014/ruecnmfrcst.html

In Russia, prices in I quarter of 2014 grew 23 times faster than the EU average , but if you take only the food basket - 40 times .

In March, in many countries of the European Union once again there was a reduction in food prices . Most notably , they fell in Finland, Spain, Latvia , Luxembourg, the UK , Germany, Slovenia ( by 0.5-0.8 %). In the EU average food for the month decreased 0.3 %, while for the I quarter of the year - went up by 0.1%.

In Russia, according to the Federal Agency of State Statistics ( Rosstat) , consumer food prices compared with the previous month increased by 1.8% since the beginning of the year - by 4% , according to ITAR -TASS.

" The price increase is associated with an abrupt and weak ruble and low competition between producers in the country" , - analysts Rosstat.

Most noticeable in Russia are becoming more expensive imported products . In particular, half of the imported fruit and vegetable market in the country. Next in descending order are : dairy products, fish , tea and coffee , meat and raw materials for the production of dairy products.

Record rise in prices is causing serious concerns experts declining living standards of Russians. Rising prices for the first time in several years against a background of economic stagnation . This will lead to a reduction in consumer demand in the second half .
    http://newsru.com/finance/28apr2014/rufoodprices.html

Doesnt look like Putin wants to deal with those issues,more like boost the illusion of national pride and might.Once it disapates.../pat.
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-04-28 at 06:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Putin is disinclined to acquiesce to your request
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I just did, maybe if you spent time reading instead of calling people disagreeing with you stupid
    You edited your post, see my reply to that...
    For your education the conversation:
    Djalil: What exactly is Russia supposed to do?
    Gabriel: Pull their invasion forces the fuck away from Ukraine border's immediate vicinity .
    Toomuch: How can they be invasion forces if they are OUTSIDE the Ukraine?

So tell me, what does what Gabriel says about NATO and stuff to do with me calling him out on saying something very, very stupid?
    Only people with the same stupidity think that Gabriel answered to that with a clever reply and good logic.
    More and more I am questioning the level of education in your countries...

-edit- See signature

Deleted
    Are you to say Putler got no in fluence on the pro-russian separatists?
    If his regime call for the de-escalation of things and yet he dont use the influence he posses.
    Didnt he call for all parts to step down violence?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Didnt he call for all parts to step down violence?
    I dont know if you are naive to think that Putlers influence over the pro-russian separatists are limited to meaningless words

- - - Updated - - -

You edited your post, see my reply to that...
    For your education the conversation:
    Djalil: What exactly is Russia supposed to do?
    Gabriel: Pull their invasion forces the fuck away from Ukraine border's immediate vicinity .
    Toomuch: How can they be invasion forces if they are OUTSIDE the Ukraine?

So tell me, what does what Gabriel says about NATO and stuff to do with me calling him out on saying something very, very stupid?
    Only people with the same stupidity think that Gabriel answered to that with a clever reply and good logic.
    More and more I am questioning the level of education in your countries...

-edit- See signature
    You are clearly to dumb to understand the same train of reasoning that he used which Putin use in terms of the NATO missile defense
    Keyword, percieved and likely threat.

Pull their invasion forces the fuck away from Ukraine border's immediate vicinity .
    Now how is that for an de-escalation of things mr Kremlin puppet?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-04-28 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    I dont know if you are naive to think that Putlers influence over the pro-russian separatists are limited to meaningless words

- - - Updated - - -

You are clearly to dumb to understand the same train of reasoning that he used which Putin use in terms of the NATO missile defense
    Keyword, percieved and likely threat.

Now how is that for an de-escalation of things mr Kremlin puppet?
    So, hold on a sec. He's done as much as us, basically only words, yet he's wrong and we're right?

You have no idea how laughable that sounds coming from you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So, hold on a sec. He's done as much as us, basically only words, yet he's wrong and we're right?
    As 'US', please we all know where you belong.
    The argument that Russia in in the proximity of Ukraine and got a shared culture and history is suddenly vanished.
    Seems odd that the US and CIA have more of a saying over the interim government in Kieve than Russia in the eastern part no?

How about human rights, I cant recall Putler speaking out against journalists being arbritrary arrested and beated up, how several pro-Ukraine persons been found tortured and murdered or how so call spies are paraded in front of media by separatists in stark breach of international law.
    Surely if we imagine for a second of LSD delirium that Putlers influence didnt exists he could surely speak out against atrocities as the above after all he stated that the russian speaking population was in grave danger and nothing happened to them at all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Today in Donetsk a peaceful pro-Ukrainian demonstration was attacked by separatists armed with clubs and shields. You can see it in these short clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNukK48xb_k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9op0k4WYs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSsBrHaz2jI

Donbass News site claims 14 wounded.
    Last edited by Cynep; 2014-04-28 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Today in Donetsk a peaceful pro-Ukrainian demonstration was attacked by separatists armed with clubs and shields. You can see it in these short clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNukK48xb_k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9op0k4WYs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSsBrHaz2jI

Donbass News site claims 14 wounded.
    Same shit happened in Kiev with anti-maydan guys before 21 Feb. Didn't remember you posting this fact here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Same shit happened in Kiev with anti-maydan guys before 21 Feb. Didn't remember you posting this fact here.
    How many ethnic russians where found tortured in the woods?
    Or lets up the stakes how about Putlers prediction that ethnic russians were in danger in Ukraine.

The UN peacekeeping force did exactly nothing over there, remember the scandal around the Dutch being very, very passive? Just last week a lawsuit started in Holland about that (again).
    What a UN Peacekeeping force can do is enterily dependent on the mandate they have. If the mandate allows it the force can use whatever means possible to protect a political process or a population. They can initiate contact first.

Here is one example when swedish pkers pretty much got free hands to restore order.

On March 17 - 18 2004, during the riots in Caglavica near Pristina in Kosovo, SSG operators conducted counter sniper operations. More than 30*SVD Dragunov*sniper rifles*were recovered in one hour after deputy battalion commander had granted them "every permission to fire in all of Kosovo".
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    1. I live in Donetsk not Kiev, and report about my city.
    2. Prooflinks or балабол.
    3. Maidan was Ukraine internal affairs, this is a foreign invasion.

How many ethnic russians where found tortured in the woods?
    I don't know if these tortured people were Russians or not, but some authorities and communist party members actually were tortured and severely beaten, at least in western Ukraine.

And who exactly was tortured in the woods? Can you link please?

Or lets up the stakes how about Putlers prediction that ethnic russians were in danger in Ukraine
    We dont need Putin to lecture us about how russians feel in Ukraine. We have plenty of friends in Ukraine that work here in Russia. They tell us their feelings pretty much clearly.

15+ Year Old Account
    And who exactly was tortured in the woods? Can you link please?
    One during Maiden affair, 1 in Crimea and one in the eastern parts. Im sure you are aware of it.
    Im busy in WoT you do it or I will when I'm done.

We dont need Putin to lecture us about how russians feel in Ukraine. We have plenty of friends in Ukraine that work here in Russia. They tell us their feelings pretty much clearly.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A3E0EQ20140415

Regardless of the above UN report how many have been hurt as of yet according to your friends?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-04-28 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    2. Prooflinks or балабол.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amSEWAJ5KlU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtpmNoDCW4w

Two vids about the same incident. But you can google more about things that happened before and after (in Kharkov for example).

3. Maidan was Ukraine internal affairs, this is a foreign invasion.
    Sure sure. That is why Maydan was a performance stage for numerous EU and US politics.

And what foreign invasion are u talking about?