Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Most of them are fake nobodies to exploit flawed election law remaining from Yanukovich era. If we in Donetsk will survive events of 9th and 11th May, I'll post more info for those interested.
    Thanks man, good luck in there! I'm from Cherkassy, living in Italy now though, hope it all ends well for all of us and Putler leaves us all alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    I've watched you repeatedly say your not pro-russian and how you claim not not live in russia, but after this my curiosity has gotten the better of me. What country do you currently live in?
    Ireland. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    And what does it have to do with fascism? Do you know what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    Dont talk for everyone, Putinism is neo-fascism at its finest and by the way - russian troops were using this cowardly tactic, hiding behind women and children. Killing anyone who speaks Russian? Watch more Kyselev, please! I am Ukrainian and i've been speaking Russian all my life, never had ANY trouble at all.
    What about business of russian-speaking people in Kiev? What about beating russian-speaking people in Western Ukraine and complete ban on Russian language? How many ukrainian schools are rejecting russian language teaching? I never watch Kyselev, because he is stupid and non objective. I do have my objective opinion tho, which is formed by my relatives, who live in Ukraine. Do you happen to actually go outside, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    Your exaggerated use of metonyms and adverbs make you look pretty silly you know.
    I don't care to look cool in the face of 12-y olds, but thank you for your precious opinion.
    Last edited by Ethas; 2014-05-02 at 07:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Hundreds of tactical nukes vs thousands tactical nukes, yet US somehow still wins? Even through their tactical nuclear weaponry wasn't modernised since their "win" in Cold War, while Russian did? How exactly does that work?

You do remember tactical nukes are not city-busters, right? One can destroy carrier, maybe concentrated infantry battalion or a few armors, but cannot destroy city.
    Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed by what today would be called tactical bombs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Taking over parts of other countries does make them imperialist. I wouldnt say fascists, not yet at least. Btw if they are so concerned for the well being of ethnic Russians then open the country for them Israeli stylee.

You are much against Israel doing exactly what Russia has been doing in Ukraine(settlements).
    Now please link the logical equivalence between Israeli settlements in occupied land and Crimea.
    And no, annexing a country that voted indipendence and asked to be annexed doesn't make Russia imperialist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    And what does it have to do with fascism? Do you know what is that?
    From the link you didn't read:

economist Richard W. Rahn (September 2007) called Putinism “a Russian nationalistic authoritarian form of government that pretends to be a free market democracy”, which “owes more of its lineage to fascism than communism;”[8] noting that “Putinism depended on the Russian economy growing rapidly enough that most people had rising standards of living and, in exchange, were willing to put up with the existing soft repression”,[35] he predicted that “as Russia’s economic fortunes changed, Putinism was likely to become more repressive.”[35]
    And look, it has been getting more and more repressive. Now it's erupting in a conflict of imperialism. The name Putler is well deserved.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by malgin View Post
    Can you tell us the age/social group of people you were talking with?
    The 1 month ago polls tell pretty much everything
    http://zn.ua/UKRAINE/mneniya-i-vzgly...4-143598_.html
    Mostly small businessmen / employees in their 30's. I also talk to several pensioner neighbours, they have strong and opposing views.

Yeah, that poll looks close to truth. Has some pearls like 23% think our legally elected parliament is illegal. You know, I'm not a fan of our government myself. But in the time of armed conflict it's either terrorists or those weaklings in Kiev. Which is lesser evil?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Im suprised you bother anymore tbh, they dont seem to read what you write anyways. Lol

Keep safe.
    There must be a reason huh?

Deleted
    2 fumblz:
    Don't be surprised, this is normal for russian emigrants. I know plenty of russians here in Italy who live and work here(mostly doing some dirty jobs, like cleaning and taking care of old people) and yet they constantly whine how much they hate italy and italian people, how hard it sucks to be living in italy and EU and yet they stay here for years and never come back to russia. I find it funny.
    Not all russian people are like that, of course.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So I never got an answer, Cynep. Is your name supposed to be Cyrillic for Super? The n kinda looks a little like the cyrillic letter for the English sound, p.
    Yes, of course. It's like mini-art here, to find words readable both in Latin and Cyrillic script.

1.Anti maidan activists barricaded in the building in Odessa
    2. Right sector fire it up
    1+2=38 dead 50 gospitalized

Is it full moon today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post

I don't care to look cool in the face of 12-y olds, but thank you for your precious opinion.
    Lol, you'll realize how silly you sound when you try to fit in a wannabe-Lenin-speech into every post you make the moment your face stops being a pimple farm.

Deleted

Is it full moon today?
    Is this true?

Deleted

Is it full moon today?
    Right sector fire it up - said who? Has there been any official info and/or investigation yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ireland. Why?
    I was just curious seeing how you are the only non russian I have noticed in this thread defending russia's actions while simultaneously bashing the US. There may be others but you stick out the most since you claim your not pro russian yet what you say states otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

I believe it is, I've read a lot about building filled with separatists being on fire and people going as far as jumping out of windows to escape.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    Right sector fire it up - said who? Has there been any official info and/or investigation yet?
    None,pure speculation as of yet.

Is it full moon today?
    I hope everyone will keep cool head there. I already imagine warmonger and neonazi paradise.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-05-02 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    http://m.rte.ie/news/touch//2014/0502/614765-ukraine/

That's civil war right there. Keep busy throwing shit at Russia guys, don't mind people slaughtering each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Is this true?
    It's true. Our local news just reported it. Right sector clashed with pro-Russia protesters and started the fire. At least 42 dead so far.